1-Andro from STEEL, first time questions just arrived in the mail.

real_terminator

real_terminator

Awards
So I'm 20 and this guy at the gym said I should be fine running it occasionally since 1-DHEA isn't that potent compared to the other Andros. I do not plan on taking anything else with it just 2 of the 65mg pills daily for 4 weeks and of course follow up with a PCT support after the cycle. I smoke about a pack a day and drink coffee, my question is should I be concerned about anything before I start? The one from STEEL had great reviews.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I would not suggest you take ANYTHING that messes with your hormones even in the slightest at 20.. I took 1 Andro and had zero libido and was very lethargic by the 5th week. Also, 65mg will do nothing. Minimum of 330mg daily for 8 weeks which is why Super Mandro is dosed at 110mg 3x daily. I started diving into harder stuff at 22 and if you’re actually committed to the gym, there’s no looking back once you start. But, it’s your body so do as you please!
Oh and by “PCT support” I hope you’re taking a SERM. Not OTC BS.

real_terminator

real_terminator

Awards
I would not suggest you take ANYTHING that messes with your hormones even in the slightest at 20.. I took 1 Andro and had zero libido and was very lethargic by the 5th week. Also, 65mg will do nothing. Minimum of 330mg daily for 8 weeks which is why Super Mandro is dosed at 110mg 3x daily. I started diving into harder stuff at 22 and if you’re actually committed to the gym, there’s no looking back once you start. But, it’s your body so do as you please!
How bad was the lethargy? Wouldn't the smoking every hour combat it and wake me up?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
How bad was the lethargy? Wouldn't the smoking every hour combat it and wake me up?
Hell no. Like wanted to sleep ALL day, falling asleep at my desk at work and had no drive to do anything but lift. I have a very high libido and it was totally gone by week 4-5. Not fun. Like I stated before, 65mg of 1 Andro won’t leave you lethargic or really feel any different because it’s not enough of a dose to do anything for you in the gym. If you’re going to do it properly, it gets expensive quick.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ 20 all you need is steak and creatine, if that...Guy at yo gym is misinformed...1 andro is thee most potent, if ran at a correct dosage. ...Don’t waste your money on steel.

DieselJD

Awards
True to what everyone is saying. I ran 1 andro at 330 with 4 andro and there were days where 800mg of caffeine couldn't touch the lethargy. Steel is overpriced and underdosed. It probably has what it says it has in it, but bang for your buck is not a phrase I would use to describe it.

real_terminator

real_terminator

Awards
True to what everyone is saying. I ran 1 andro at 330 with 4 andro and there were days where 800mg of caffeine couldn't touch the lethargy. Steel is overpriced and underdosed. It probably has what it says it has in it, but bang for your buck is not a phrase I would use to describe it.
So at STEEL's 130mg / day dose I shouldn't experience that much lethargy ?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
You need to read, read, then read some more. You’ve had others as well as myself mention that 330mg is the minimum dosage per day with 1 Andro. 130mg is not an effective dose. To answer your question, no probably not, but you also won’t make any gains either so why take the **** and mess with your body. If you’re dead set on cycling at your age then why not take something that’ll actually put quality mass on you and that’s much more cost effective?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm 20 and this guy at the gym said I should be fine running it occasionally since 1-DHEA isn't that potent compared to the other Andros. I do not plan on taking anything else with it just 2 of the 65mg pills daily for 4 weeks and of course follow up with a PCT support after the cycle. I smoke about a pack a day and drink coffee, my question is should I be concerned about anything before I start? The one from STEEL had great reviews.
A test booster will do more for you then 130mg of 1 andro. And this is not joking, I am serious. Alphamax XT for instance. I had good results with it. Felt awesome.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Tried being nice to OP.. however after messaging the fella he’s saying he wants to run DBOL as his second cycle when he’s already hesitant to run 330mg+ 1 Andro 🤦🏼‍♂️

real_terminator

real_terminator

Awards
Yup should be banned for not reading the rules
With all due respect I'm an adult and should be able to do as I please regarding steroids.

DieselJD

Awards

With all due respect I'm an adult and should be able to do as I please regarding steroids.
Idk because I ran it how I was supposed to. I thought lethargy came from suppression which will happen. Since you arnt running it right, then youll have the lethargy, be shut down, gain 0 muscle, and since you have no idea what pct is, youll feel that way for probably a solid 3 months. Listen to what people are saying.

Run it right and run a proper pct or dont run it at all.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
cigs!? good luck LOL...anyway steels a joke, way better and more affordable andros out there.