Unanswered 1-andro / Epiandro Cycle

UnathleticFrog

Awards
Hello everyone, I am looking for feedback on a PH-only cycle intended to assist in losing some stubborn bottom-stomach fat and cut in other places. I am in pretty good shape, body info is 6'1" and 205lbs.. roughly 14% BF (complete estimate)... I am looking for lean muscle and small strength gains. This will be a 6-8 week cycle.

Cycle details -
1-andro @ 333/333/333/333/333/333
Epiandro @ 500/500/1050/1050/1050/1050
Fish oil
Creatine
Taurine
Vitamine B-6
Glycine
L-Ornithine
Basic Cycle support sup

PCT
Nolvadex 50/50/30/20
natural test boosters
Creatine
Taurine
Fish Oil

I do have a strong AI as well as Clomid and Tamoxifen on hand if i ever needed to use them... any recommendations? Again my goal is strictly dry - lean gains with a 1-2% loss max

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Having run this same cycle, Id say your goals are in line with what this will provide!

However, I highly suggest planning on 8 weeks and if you can kop some more 1 andro to bump it to 400mg that would be better...

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
11-KT works very well for stomach fat, but it's more expensive and you can get similar results with 1-andro/epi.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle looks good a slight reduction in body fat with some mass added is totally feasible. Looks like you have done your due diligence and you should have a nice run.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you're all set up for a decent run with the compounds you've chosen. After a week or so I would bump the 1A to 400-450 and beyond as I get more comfortable with its effects on my body. Concurrently I would take Epi to 750 and beyond . Go by how you feel !

UnathleticFrog

Awards
Thank you everyone for the responses! I have one more question regarding PCT, on hand I have Tamox, Clomid, and Extremestane. Would you still recommend just running the Nolva? Please let me know! Thanks!

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone for the responses! I have one more question regarding PCT, on hand I have Tamox, Clomid, and Extremestane. Would you still recommend just running the Nolva? Please let me know! Thanks!

I've run 1 Andro at 440 and Epi at 750 for 8 weeks. 4 weeks of Nolva was good enough in my case. Don't think you'll need the exem but I'd do 12.5mg EOD or E2D from week 3-6 post cycle if you start feeling any estrogen rebound.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i doubt you will want to use more than 20/20/20/20 nolva for such a light cycle.... remember with andros they usually peak in the blood stream in about 90 mins... so PCT accordingly... you may even get by with out a SERM if you got blood work showing little drop in natty test levels. I have never done a SERM for andros. For me its unneeded. personally i can get strait with some over the counter AI and test booster.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
Supplements 10
Supplements 4
Supplements 12
Supplements 6