1-Andro & Epi Andro substitution cycle???

Brandon_

Brandon_

Awards
I haven't been on cycle for a while now and just to recently check back and find out that the Andros seem to have been taken down from the market.... Jeez, that was my favorite cycle to run 1-Andro and Epi-andro. I would love to know others opinions of the closest cycle to run to that or where I could still find some in stock availability somewhere.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been getting hella emails about andros being back In stock.

What are your goals for the 1 andro epi andro cycle

Think that you may have better options a available to you as long as you don’t mind shipping in product from UK

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious bro? EpiAndro and 1Andro are the only legal compounds left in the US. This has to be a joke

Brandon_

Brandon_

Awards
Wtf lol then maybe I'm still stuck under my rock haha Idk guys I tried going online to re-order up! I've already ran a cycle of course before. But I couldn't find it anywhere online! I found 1-Andro on Strong Supplement shop but I love product that I know I've used before and knows kicks ass which is Olympus so I need 2x Sup3r Epi-Elite and 2x Super-1 Elite. Every site I go too says "Sorry but this item is out of stock"

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ohhh yeah OL andros are just available from UK now

Brandon_

Brandon_

Awards
And Cycle is as follows, super simple

1-Andro: 330 for 8 weeks
Epi-Andro: 1000 for 8 weeks
Ar1macare pro: 4 pills for 8 weeks
Joint Support XT: as described on bottle

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce XT: 4/3/3/3
Kingsblood: dosage as described for 8 weeks

Brandon_

Brandon_

Awards
Also, I see some products with EPI at 300 mg a pill, if my goal is 1000mg every day, will 900mg a day make a huge difference? or not really.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, I see some products with EPI at 300 mg a pill, if my goal is 1000mg every day, will 900mg a day make a huge difference? or not really.
In my experience not a great difference....anything above 700 seemed to do the trick, I just liked the extra kick a 1,000 gave pwo