Unanswered 1-Andro cycle questions

bobby13

Awards
Hello, I plan on starting a 1-Andro cycle next week. I will either be using Super Mandro, or High Tech Pharmaceuticals 1- test. Should I use an on cycle support? Also, which PCT should I use? Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post this in the anabolic section :)

but just as quick advice get a proper dosed 1-andro (300mg + daily) which would prob be super-mandro at the price per serving. Research serm for pct and yes add a test base (andro the giant) would be my suggestion.

bobby13

Awards

but just as quick advice get a proper dosed 1-andro (300mg + daily) which would prob be super-mandro at the price per serving. Research serm for pct and yes add a test base (andro the giant) would be my suggestion.
Thank you! However I know that 4-andro can have estrogen issues and I really want to avoid that. Is it a bad idea to only run the 1-andro alone?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
If you don’t have a woman to please then go for it if you want, however I’d get the 4-Andro from personal experience. Tried to do 8 weeks of 1 and EpiAndro and was totally shut down at 4 weeks and had to stop.
Also, 100% Clomid or Nolva as PCT none of that BS you see on Strong or Amazon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed complete with this. Check out the supplement logs section on andro the giant and super mandro stacks. A lot of positive feedback... I'd do nolva or clomid for a four week pct afterwards.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you! However I know that 4-andro can have estrogen issues and I really want to avoid that. Is it a bad idea to only run the 1-andro alone?
For any cycle I would add in Dermacrine and Virtus. Dermacrine for the test base and Virtus for estrogen control.

Both are on sale right now or use code chef