Unanswered 1-andro cycle question

bobby13

Awards
Hello, I will be starting a 1-andro cycle soon and I was wondering if I have to have a test base? The estrogen effects of test bases scare me and money is also a bit short right now. Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You never have to run a "Test base".

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A "Test base" of any kind will not stop suppression. If you take something suppressive, you will be suppressed.
A base during a suppressive cycle can sometimes make you feel better during the cycle, but it will not stop or even reduce the suppression at all.

bobby13

Awards
A "Test base" of any kind will not stop suppression. If you take something suppressive, you will be suppressed.
A base during a suppressive cycle can sometimes make you feel better during the cycle, but it will not stop or even reduce the suppression at all.
So would taking 1-andro for 4 weeks be fine? do you have experience taking this?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So would taking 1-andro for 4 weeks be fine? do you have experience taking this?
Basically anything worth taking (IMO) is suppressive, and would require a PCT (SERM) like Nolvadex or Clomid. 1 Andro for 4 weeks hardly seems worth it to me personally. I would run 6 weeks.
I take it this would be your first cycle?

bobby13

Awards
Basically anything worth taking (IMO) is suppressive, and would require a PCT (SERM) like Nolvadex or Clomid. 1 Andro for 4 weeks hardly seems worth it to me personally. I would run 6 weeks.
I take it this would be your first cycle?
Yes this is my first cycle. I have been lifting for a long time and just want to see if a little boost would help without taking anything too crazy. Any suggestions?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes this is my first cycle. I have been lifting for a long time and just want to see if a little boost would help without taking anything too crazy. Any suggestions?
A lot of guys do start with Andros. You don't have any issue with taking a SERM, right?

bobby13

Awards
A lot of guys do start with Andros. You don't have any issue with taking a SERM, right?
Yeah if I need to I will, However everything I have read says 1-Andro does not convert to estrogen.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah if I need to I will, However everything I have read says 1-Andro does not convert to estrogen.
A SERM is for PCT, to restart your natural hormones.
I don't mind giving you some advice, if you like .... But honestly, the best advice I could give you right now is: STUDY. A LOT. You need to know what these things you're considering putting in your body Do, are capable of, how they react together, what possible issues could arise. And right now you don't.
That's nothing to be ashamed of. But it is something that you can easily correct.
Feel free to send me a PM with any questions.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A SERM is for PCT, to restart your natural hormones.
I don't mind giving you some advice, if you like .... But honestly, the best advice I could give you right now is: STUDY. A LOT. You need to know what these things you're considering putting in your body Do, are capable of, how they react together, what possible issues could arise. And right now you don't.
That's nothing to be ashamed of. But it is something that you can easily correct.
Feel free to send me a PM with any questions.
This. Spot on. A test base compensates for the drop in natural T production which can cause lethargy, disturb your sleep patterns, cause sexual dysfunction and make you want to watch a sad movie with a tub of icecream just because you feel like having a good cry. In my personal experience 1Andro isn't strong enough to make you a lazy lump of emotions, but considering that Epiandro is mildly anabolic and has a synergistic effect with 1Andro, go for it if you can afford it.

Either way, you will need to take Clomid or Nolva post cycle for at least a month. Even if you don't experience low T symptoms on cycle or coming off it, suppression/shutdown is real. Don't chance it. On cycle support is also highly recommended (not even an option as far as I'm concerned) as your liver will be strained on cycle.

Bottom line:

1 Andro is a good place to start for a beginner, 300mg and work your way up to 400-450 or more once you are comfortable with that bump.

Epiandro (a test base) is not necessary strictly speaking but better to have if you can; start off at 500mg and work your way up to 750 and beyond when you're comfortable (some guys run a gram + a day, feel it out).

1 Andro has a low conversion ratio to estro. The issue is not the conversion but the rebound effect when you stop and the suppression of natural T production that .

A SERM will be an absolute necessity, some guys risk it and get away with it, but it will take much longer to bring your body back into equilibrium. If you're not concerned about your swimmers or ability to get an erection, or being the aforementioned lump of emotions, here's something that will convince you that you need it.. The more time you spend with your hormones out of whack and E on rebound, the longer you get to watch all those gains fade away and fat accumulate. You will quite possibly end up looking worse than before your cycle started. Not to mention gyno (bitch tits) become a real possibility. Once you've got them titties, the only real solution is invasive surgery.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a serm like other have said. That is a must.