1 andro and epiandro

Jpb2013

Jpb2013

Awards
So ordered 6 stanogen from apex and they sent me 6 primagen instead. This is 25mg epi and 50 mg 1 andro. How could I make a cycle with this. What could I add on? What’s best dosing of 1 andro transdermal?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So ordered 6 stanogen from apex and they sent me 6 primagen instead. This is 25mg epi and 50 mg 1 andro. How could I make a cycle with this. What could I add on? What’s best dosing of 1 andro transdermal?
Umm, assuming you're happy with keeping the product you got (which is a more valuable product but totally understandable if it's just not what you wanted) I'd recommend 2ml per day.

If you wanted to add something either Stanogen or Synergen would be great.

I let CS know you messaged here and that I'm taking care of you. So, just let me know what you want to do and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Jpb2013

Jpb2013

Awards
Umm, assuming you're happy with keeping the product you got (which is a more valuable product but totally understandable if it's just not what you wanted) I'd recommend 2ml per day.

If you wanted to add something either Stanogen or Synergen would be great.

I let CS know you messaged here and that I'm taking care of you. So, just let me know what you want to do and I'll make sure you're taken care of.
So originally was going to run a cycle of trest msten and was going to add the epi at around3-400 a day just too add on, but now may just run the 1 andro with epi at 400 and trest. You think 100mg is good or bump the 1 andro to 150? Will be using PRE 7 alpha30-45 a day once they finally restock and I can order up again

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So originally was going to run a cycle of trest msten and was going to add the epi at around3-400 a day just too add on, but now may just run the 1 andro with epi at 400 and trest. You think 100mg is good or bump the 1 andro to 150? Will be using PRE 7 alpha30-45 a day once they finally restock and I can order up again
Oh, I didn't realize you were adding this to a big boy cycle. lol. You could certainly up it to 150.

Also, Arimahex would be a great addition to any cycle with Trest.

Jpb2013

Jpb2013

Awards
Oh, I didn't realize you were adding this to a big boy cycle. lol. You could certainly up it to 150.

Lol thanks , just wanted to know since I know transdermal is always almost more bioavailable than oral so didn’t want to go OD on the dosing. Appreciate the help!

Jpb2013

Jpb2013

Awards

Lol thanks , just wanted to know since I know transdermal is always almost more bioavailable than oral so didn’t want to go OD on the dosing. Appreciate the help!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any time. Again, sorry for the mix up with your order. Feel free to message me if there's anything you need.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any time. Again, sorry for the mix up with your order. Feel free to message me if there's anything you need.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the differences in results between 1-andro and epiandro ?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
about 8 pounds

epi is not so much used for mass gains.
1 andro is used to gain mass.
Hey bud what 1-andro products you recommend that can stack with 250mg test? I know they all use liposomal delivery now and hi tech seems like a high quality brand as far as not some fly by night company. Also 110mg per tab of 1-andro they recommend 220mg per day. Which seems low but given the delivery system I think that would be adequate. My goal right now is to lean up as much as possible with at home training given the situation with gyms being closed for corona virus.. at this time I have the 250mg TRT then when as lean as possible, how would you implement 1-andro to start putting on lean tissue rather with little to no fat?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@bradleyt1 you want primagen brother .. Its on sale BOGO right now~ get it while its hot. this is a Topical so it doesn't go through your gut. you will get a huge bump in effectiveness only rivaled by injection.

put two in your cart and its the price of one~

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang!!! Was going to pick up 2 bottles of Primagen today, but the BOGO is over :(. Any ideas when there might be another BOGO????

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dang!!! Was going to pick up 2 bottles of Primagen today, but the BOGO is over :(. Any ideas when there might be another BOGO????
On that particular item? I'm not sure. We were thinking about doing a sale on Epichaos next. We're also hoping to launch a new TD spot reducer soon and that will have an intro sale.