1-andro and dplex/the one stack

Flute18

Awards
What are people’s thoughts on stacking these together?
Has anyone run this at all?

thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Add in 4-Andro and should be fun. That's actually what I'll be doing in coming spring, going through my stash.

You may be fine without the 4-Andro, as The One should fight the possible lethargy from 1-Andro, but they're both dry compounds and The One being DHT PH, it's antiestrogenic too. So you could run into low E issues, without any estro component in. Dermacrine could suffice too. I'm assuming you're not pinning.

Support supps like NAC etc. would be advised and The One being 17a-methyl, adding tudca wouldn't be a bad idea.

Last edited:

Flute18

Awards
Not pinning no. Would be icon one so the dhea in that would help with any e issues right?

I was going to run it with androsterone as ive asked about in a previous thread but then I came across the one. Sounds pretty great from what I’ve read.

thanks for you response

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not pinning no. Would be icon one so the dhea in that would help with any e issues right?

I was going to run it with androsterone as ive asked about in a previous thread but then I came across the one. Sounds pretty great from what I’ve read.

thanks for you response
Yes, the dhea and pregnenolone in Icon One could suffice and will absolutely help. Hard to say anything definitive, as individual responses vary, but many do well with Icon One solo.

The One sounds great to me too, based on anecdotal reports. Will be a new addition for me, so no personal experience yet. I like @BCseacow83 's description of it as "Epiandro on steroids", lol.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Add in 4-Andro and should be fun. That's actually what I'll be doing in coming spring, going through my stash.

You may be fine without the 4-Andro, as The One should fight the possible lethargy from 1-Andro, but they're both dry compounds and The One being DHT PH, it's antiestrogenic too. So you could run into low E issues, without any estro component in. Dermacrine could suffice too. I'm assuming you're not pinning.

Support supps like NAC etc. would be advised and The One being 17a-methyl, adding tudca wouldn't be a bad idea.
How Did this run go?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a late change of plans and went with 11-KT + Epiandro instead. Looking to run this stack soon, before Christmas.
Cool. Please update when you have used if you can Bro.

How was the 11-KT and Epiandro, how did you run them?

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool. Please update when you have used if you can Bro.

Hoe was the 11-KT and Epiandro, how did you run them?
Sure, I'll try and remember that.

With the 11-KT run my main focus was to cut fat. I cut 5 weeks with Ursa Major first and then 8 weeks of 11-KT. I ran 2 tubes of Iconic's Ultra Eleven at full dose of 200 mg a day. Added oral Epiandro in for the last 5 weeks with 750 mg -> 900 mg emphasizing preWO. The run was ok. I think it made muscle and strenght retention a little easier and thus more enjoyable workouts aswell. One reason to change to that stack was I wanted to do something mild and easy going, so no bloods were drawn before, during or after the run, but it felt like a zero sides run for me.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yeah, to add to this, I just dug up my notes and I lost 2,4 inches on my waist and weight went down about 12 lbs. Those were first and last week measurements, so surely some rebound occured after, especially for the weight. Water weight and all, you know. But I had gotten a little too fat before the cut, so got some 'easy' inches to lose.