RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m confused are these different? 🙊
This might help you out a bit.

what's the difference between 1-andro and androsterone

R-Andro is a cutting product made by Hard Rock Supplements.

It contians epiandrosten and 7-keto-DHEA.

Both of your questions could have easily been answered with a simple Google search.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely different but compliment each other nicely. Make sure you’re getting proper doses of these compounds as well; a lot of under dosed products out there (especially 1 andro). If oral you want minimum 300mg daily, topical product like icon one you can get away with a lower dose.

Last edited:
D

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Both of your questions could have easily been answered with a simple Google search.
Yes and no

For example IML actually makes R-Andro rx; containing androsterone Were as you just said; that R- Andro is epi andro/ 7 DHEA (from a different company). Doubtful homie would have picked that up, with "a quick google search"

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes and no

For example IML actually makes R-Andro rx; containing androsterone Were as you just said; that R- Andro is epi andro/ 7 DHEA (from a different company). Doubtful homie would have picked that up, with "a quick google search"
I'm running R-Andro from Hard Rock now, they told me it wasn't epi just androsterone and 7 dhea. R Andro is androsterone, it just say dehiepi on the bottle assuming thats the other name for androsterone.

Last edited:
D

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm running R-Andro from Hard Rock now, they told me it wasn't epi and 7 dhea. R Andro is androsterone, it just say dehiepi on the bottle assuming thats the other name for androsterone.
Ohh word. They have to keep the FDA guessing! Hard rock is legit. I'm about to run some of there DMZ

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohh word. They have to keep the FDA guessing! Hard rock is legit. I'm about to run some of there DMZ
Hard rock is definitely legit

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androvar from hard rock is 10% off atm. Use code ANDROVAR10