1 ANDRO 6 OR 8 WEEKS?

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
I am setting up a cycle that i will start around mid april. This will be my first time trying 1 Andro.
I have 2 bottles 120 caps total.
How long do u guys run this?
Lethargy is a huge concern for me. I have 1 bottle of Dermacrine.
Im thinking of getting another bottle of 1 Andro and add a bottle of
4 Andro
Do u think that would combat any lethargy?
start with Dermacrine and finish of with the 4

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OLUK Super dhea is about $17.50 a bottle or so right now and it's similar to dermacrine with more actives fwiw.
I would run 8 weeks at 330mg

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest 8 weeks. I did a 1/4-andro cycle with the intentions of only 6 weeks, and on week 5 I ordered more to extend out to a full 8. Reason being that the REAL effects started at like week 3.5-4, so I was like dang my time is almost up?! So I wanted to get at least a full 4 weeks with the effects fully going.

I definitely experienced lethargy from 1-andro. I started with 300mg p/day of 1-andro and didn't bring the 4-andro in until week 2. By day 3 with the 1-andro I noticed lethargy. It wasn't terrible, but I felt groggy, slow, unmotivated. A couch and movie sound perfect while the gym sounded, bleh. But I pushed through. Nothing a little pre-workout couldn't handle. But I was more than waiting to start that 4-andro. Literally after day 1 of the 4-andro the lethargy was kicked. By day 4 or 5 I had that "alpha male" feeling.

So my recommendations are definitely 8 weeks, or at least have enough supplies to go 8 weeks. If you call it good at 6 just save the remainder for another cycle or give it to a buddy running the same. Also, yes, 4-andro will definitely kick lethargy.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
great to hear about the 4 andro
i usually get severe lethargy from everything

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I ran them together for 8 weeks and was very pleased. I gained some size and strength. Very little lethargy as well.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it, use LGD instead. 1 andro gave my temporary hair loss man!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said above 8 weeks is the way to go. That's the way i've seen most people log their 1/4 andro stack to.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OLUK Super dhea is about $17.50 a bottle or so right now and it's similar to dermacrine with more actives fwiw.
I would run 8 weeks at 330mg
13.50 per bottle unless you're including domestic shipping;).

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Endocrine system needs 21 to fully respond to Andro, so at 6 weeks JUST getting started. 8 weeks a must!

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am setting up a cycle that i will start around mid april. This will be my first time trying 1 Andro.
I have 2 bottles 120 caps total.
How long do u guys run this?
Lethargy is a huge concern for me. I have 1 bottle of Dermacrine.
Im thinking of getting another bottle of 1 Andro and add a bottle of
4 Andro
Do u think that would combat any lethargy?
start with Dermacrine and finish of with the 4
Don't take pre workout while on prohormone s

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
yes thank u im on the site now
so 8 weeks of SUP3R-1
and SUP3R DHEA

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Good to know. Any good stim free pwo out there?
Hemavol and Hemavo2 Max by Iforce Nutrition are stim free preworkouts