Unanswered 1 Andro/4 Andro or Superdrol

ahelplesslamb

Awards
Looking for some reccomendations for another cycle. Last time I did a 1 Andro/ 4 Andro for 8 weeks at 220mg/day. This cycle I was planning on running 1 Andro at 330mg/day and 4 Andro at 220mg/day for 8 weeks. Then I saw Hi Tech's Superdrol was back in stock with their blended formula so I am considering just running that at 2/day for 8 weeks. With a full PCT and cycle supports. The main catch is that just running Superdrol would be a hell of a lot cheaper than getting several bottles of others, even though I know they would give me better gains. Is the extra $$ worth it in the end? Any thoughts or suggestions on picking one over the other?

Cheers

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blended formula?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this troll?
What he didn't tell us is what the "Superdrol" is. It is their own formula of Andros. Meaning, you will never know how much of what product you are consuming.
OP, don't buy that crap.
You shouldn't buy it anyway, just because they named it "Superdrol".

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ah thanks lol! Thought he was speaking about legit superdrol

ahelplesslamb

Awards
Yeah, I'm not sure why they call it Superdrol but that's the name Hi Tech gives it 🤷‍♂️

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just get some MSTEN and call it a day.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lmao Ricky you liked that msten cycle haha, I like it.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's true, but the ingredient profile on the back doesn't look terrible if only it wasn't proprietary.
But it is.
So as far as we know, it contains:
2mg 1-Andro, 3mg Epiandro, and 295mg of everything else.

Febus

Febus

Awards
I'd stick with the 1,4 andros, prop blends are usually not a wise decision if you're using PH's.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lmao Ricky you really fell in love hehe, I like it
Dude that stuff is absurd at dropping fat and filling you out. My monkey put on a solid 5lbs of mass and dropped 8lbs of fat in 4 weeks. He looks like a completely different chimp.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All I’m going to say is what you’re expecting from a PH you’ll actually receive from a real steroid. Everything you’ve already decided you’d endure (sides) for the gains, would happen on a steroid, but not likely on any of the PHs out now, even though they might say it will.

So just get a decent steroid or two, and use those.

A little trest ace TD, 0.5-1ml a day, a little MSten up to 25mg, 4-6 weeks on sten, hit the trest for 8, do a pct with nolva... you’re solid.

ahelplesslamb

Awards
Alright, thanks for the suggestions. I'll run the Hi tech 1-Test and Andro the Giant,
appreciate the responses!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright, thanks for the suggestions. I'll run the Hi tech 1-Test and Andro the Giant,
appreciate the responses!
Also, here is some 1-Andro for sale. You can compare mgs/caps/price.