1 andro + 4 andro iml

thePath

Awards
Sorry for the novel, had a h3ll week and didnt post.
Wanted to make a cycle log for anyone that is thinking of running a 1 andro + 4 andro ironmag labs cycle.
Have been running 350 of ea split into 3 doses 100,150,100
Have clomid for pct will start the last week 50 every other day to begin with and see how i feel.
Planning 50/50/25/25
Am taking the usual supps
Fish oil
Multi vit
L carnitine
Been taking hmb just as an experiment for the cycle. I started taking it a month before running this cycle.
Hawthorn berry extract
Milk thistle
Iml cycle support
1 scoop Muscletech extreme 2000 every 2 hrs mixed with 1 scoop my protein whey protein
Average dinner large portion

I cut my cals slowly to 1700 cals on non lift days and 2k on lift day to try and get a bigger bang when i run this cycle .
Am ramping back up and am planning to raise 500cal a week to around 5500.

I am 31yrs 6' 250 lb have been lifting or doing extremely taxing jobs ie oilfield, farming, concrete for 16yrs.
Spent 7 months long haul trucking so getting my strength back again.
Am going to make a real go at pro bodybuilding. It has been a lifelong dream and I'm going for it.
Wanted to start with something mild to see if i react negatively. Am planning a test run next.
Notes:
Day 1 some stomach irritation after doses nothing crazy

Day 3 green stool. Nothing else to mention

Day 6 some lightheadedness after dosing at work. Started making sure I was drinking much more water. Received my 16" arm band for my blood pressure monitor. Blood pressure a touch high 137/77 but nothing crazy

Day 8 (today) had epic workout.
Nothing crazy to mention. Broke my plateau 3 weeks ago.
So have been getting consistent gains. Set a bunch of prs. Deadlifted 340 raw
3 plates on the hammer strength flat bench for reps.
A side note:
One bottle 3 pills short, the other 2 pills short.
Finished my first two bottles.
Counted the next two out first.
One had 1 extra the other was correct. Counted them twice and got the same.

Looking forward to my next 52 days.
I am 10 days short and will be going with hi tech days 45-55 or so and bump up a little since i will have some "extras".
Planning to taper back to 330 the last 5 days.

thePath

Awards
Forgot to mention. Nuts are 1/8-1/4" smaller. Pretty sure.

thePath

Awards
Day 15
Nothing exciting to note. Have been making the expected gains.
Curled 70lbs x5 with ea arm. Good solid reps.
Deadlifted 355 and attempted 375 but had nothing left in the tank.
I blame the upped cals and macros for the progress.
I am looking forward to day 21+. I hear thats when things get going.
-I'm hoping that this wasnt a huge waste and that i shouldve gone for real gear.

thePath

Awards
Day 17
Took 2 days completely off to prep my body for being on next wk. Going to de-load this week with 65% max and 18-24 reps x3-5.
--got a 6/10 headache for about 5 hrs. Too many variables; ate 3k cals early in the day then forgot to eat, had less water than usual. Started to worry about my bp and by the time i checked it I was at 172/90. So this made me more tense. I drank plenty of water, ate again and took an extra hawthorn berry and it subsided in about an hr.

Day 18
Just took bp in the morning and it is 152/88. I AM a little stressed about my blood pressure, however, and am getting ready for work in a few hrs. So I will just have to keep an eye on it.

thePath

Awards
Day 18 follow up
I took hawthorn berry midday with my dose.
Just checked my bp and it is 141/82.

thePath

Awards
Day 19
Bp 143/74
The extra hawthorn berry extract seams to have brought down my bp.
Did 10 sets of lighter weight hammer curls and alternating bicept curls (5&5) just to tire my bicepts out after work.
-looking forward to going to the gym for some lightweight (65% of max) high rep chest, lats and some deadlift to finish. Will also throw in some seated and standing calf raises (as usual).

thePath

Awards
Day 20
Had to downstack 5 pallets yesterday and 5 today at work (plus the usual stuff). I do think I am starting to feel an increase in my recovery.
Stayed away from my heavy lifts today and just focused in my back and lats. Did about 80% of 1rm on everything.
Very much looking forward to my next gym visit!

thePath

Awards
Day 21
Took cbd drops before work.
I am not sure if it was the ph or the cbd but I was 70% less sore than usual.
Will finish off the day with some db chest work

thePath

Awards
Day 27
Pulled something in my back or pinched a nerve on 355 deadlift. Had lifted 355 last week and almost pulled 375.
I could taste 375. 305 came up so easily I rushed 355.
Lesson learned!
I did finish my workout. I had to cut my dl short and couldnt do my calf raises.
That was 4 days ago.
Feeling 90% better. Had a few rough days at work but beat on my lats and chest today.
I'm definitely feeling some extra fullness in my muscles.
I did start watching my sodium intake closely and my bloating is basically gone. I havnt experienced any lethargy or gyno. I definitely have been feeling some added recovery, not superhuman but ive been feeling better for sure.