1-andro/4-andro cycle/PCT questions

sm0k4g3

Awards
Hey, guys, just a few questions about my upcoming 8 week 1-andro/4-andro stack cycle...I'll be running the 1-andro at 330mg from start to finish and the 4-andro at 300mg from start to finish. Do you guys recommend a cycle assist product? If so, which one? I have exemestane on hand for any kind of flair ups with the 4-andro. As far as my PCT goes I have clomid which I'll start after the 8 weeks and dose it at 50/50/25/25. I also will be running OL's Sup3r PCT along side clomid for the duration of the 4 weeks. My question is, is one 30ml/50mg bottle of clomid enough for the 4 week PCT duration? Also, kind of a silly question...is the liquid clomid taken as a sublingual? If, so what's an acceptable amount of time to keep it under your tongue? Any kind of feedback and help is appreciated, I just wanna make sure I have everything all set and ready for a proper cycle. Thanks very much, guys

sm0k4g3

Awards
Okay, so I've been researching and it looks like you just shoot the clomid in your mouth and chase it down with some water...although it tastes like ****. Seems like a 30ml/50mg bottle of it will be more than enough for a 4 week pct cycle of 50/50/25/25. I also just want to clarify and make 100% sure about this...I should be taking the clomid everyday during the pct, correct? Not every other day or anything like that but 50mg every day for the first two weeks and 25mg for the final two weeks I'm assuming? Also, I mentioned I have exemestane on hand just in case...is that something I should be taking during my pct as well like 12.5mg every other day or is that something that just really depends? Thanks again guys appreciate any kind of help or feedback

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the best an most trusted cycle support product go with competitive edge labs cycle assist.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, so I've been researching and it looks like you just shoot the clomid in your mouth and chase it down with some water...although it tastes like ****. Seems like a 30ml/50mg bottle of it will be more than enough for a 4 week pct cycle of 50/50/25/25. I also just want to clarify and make 100% sure about this...I should be taking the clomid everyday during the pct, correct? Not every other day or anything like that but 50mg every day for the first two weeks and 25mg for the final two weeks I'm assuming? Also, I mentioned I have exemestane on hand just in case...is that something I should be taking during my pct as well like 12.5mg every other day or is that something that just really depends? Thanks again guys appreciate any kind of help or feedback
Yea, run your clomid every day. Personally I always run an Ai alongside my serm in pct. you could run your Ai for the first 2 weeks then finish up with the serm solo the last 2 weeks.
If you've already got the super pct might as well use that at rec dosage for the 4 weeks as well.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid every day but for 1,4 Andro I think some guys may just recommend
Clomid @ 25/25/25/25

Hopefully somebody can answer that for you.

sm0k4g3

Awards
Okay, awesome appreciate the help guys. I understand 1-andro doesn't convert into estrogen and 4-andro does but it doesn't seem like a lot of people are too concerned about it. I just wanted to make sure I had exemestane on hand just in case I had an issue during the cycle. If I do run into some estrogen problems during the cycle what is the recommended protocol when using exemestane? 12.5mg every other day for a week or until the side effects subside? Also, using it along side the clomid for the first two weeks does sound like a good idea. Would the arimistane in the super pct be overkill if I did decide to run the exemestane for the first two weeks of the pct? Thanks again, guys

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid every day but for 1,4 Andro I think some guys may just recommend
Clomid @ 25/25/25/25

Hopefully somebody can answer that for you.
Yeah I did 50/25/25/12.5 on that cycle but anything from op’s current plan to this I think is solid

sm0k4g3

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm very excited to get this cycle started I actually just ordered the last piece to the cycle the CEL Cycle Assist. So the plan as of right now is to run the 1-andro at 330mg and the 4-andro at 300mg for 8 weeks. Take the CEL Cycle Assist, along with fish oil and a multi during the 8 weeks. I have exemestane on hand for some damage control if need be, but would love to know what I should be dosing it at and how long I should run it if the estrogen sides flare up. As far as PCT goes I'll go ahead and run clomid for 4 weeks and I think I'll run it at 50/50/25/25. I have OL Sup3r PCT which is nice to run along side the clomid. My only concern with it is the 75mg of arimistane that's in it. I've been reading conflicting things about running an AI with your PCT...some say yes no problem and others swear against it. Anyone here experienced with running a PCT with and without an AI? Would love some feedback and any kind of help that I can get. Thanks, guys

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The arimistane isnt going to really do much. Help with cortisol possibly. So I wouldn’t worry about it.
I also wouldn’t worry about estrogen on that cycle unless you mega doses it for 10 weeks.

sm0k4g3

Awards
Okay, yeah you're probably right. I'm honestly not too worried about any kind of estrogen sides I just wanna make sure I'm prepared in the event it does happen. I'm feeling good about it though gonna start it this coming Monday. Do you have any experience with exemestane? I've seen people using 12.5mg to as low as 6.25mg.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, yeah you're probably right. I'm honestly not too worried about any kind of estrogen sides I just wanna make sure I'm prepared in the event it does happen. I'm feeling good about it though gonna start it this coming Monday. Do you have any experience with exemestane? I've seen people using 12.5mg to as low as 6.25mg.
I’ve used the 3 common ones, and out of all of the ai’s I’ve used, ( Orc and rx) letro is still my favorite.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the best an most trusted cycle support product go with competitive edge labs cycle assist.
Agreed. CEL cycle assist is my go to for cycle support.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The amount of aromasin depends on each person. You could go with 6.25 mg every day or just 12.5 mg if you start having some sensitivity in your nips.

Grinch

Awards
Where are you getting your 1ad and 4ad what brand???