1-Andro “Super Mandro”

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forum and first time trying out this Super Mandro (1-Andro) that appears to get a lot of attention. I plan to run it for 8 weeks and had a question regarding stacking this with Winstrol?

I have a ton of Winstrol just laying around and wanted to know if it makes sense to stack the two?

Generally you shouldn’t run Winstrol without a test base but since 1-Andro is effectively converting into 1-test - I wondered if maybe that serves a similar purpose?

Appreciate the help!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the forum, and awesome nickname by the way!
But 1-andro pretty much needs a test base too(I say pretty much because the Texas A and M study didn't have a test base and they all made it through the training program -then again, I think the study was only 4 weeks) I wouldn't stack 1andro with aas since winstrol will probably overpower it and you won't get much out of the money spent on 1andro.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe stack it with a 4 Andro product or Dermacrine to help with any lethargy. Havent used 1-Andros so cant vouch for its effectiveness im afraid.

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
Maybe stack it with a 4 Andro product or Dermacrine to help with any lethargy. Havent used 1-Andros so cant vouch for its effectiveness im afraid.
Thanks again Jim! I did do some extra research that seemed to lead to 4-Andro being a more effective stack with Winstrol. There however, like a lot of things isn’t many people who have reported running this cycle and what results, side effects etc were like in this instance.

BroBrian

Hey guys, new to the forum and first time trying out this Super Mandro (1-Andro) that appears to get a lot of attention. I plan to run it for 8 weeks and had a question regarding stacking this with Winstrol?

I have a ton of Winstrol just laying around and wanted to know if it makes sense to stack the two?

Generally you shouldn’t run Winstrol without a test base but since 1-Andro is effectively converting into 1-test - I wondered if maybe that serves a similar purpose?

Appreciate the help!
You’ll need a test base such as 4andro. You can add winny the last 4-6 weeks to help polish up the gains. Definitely get a good cycle support though as you’ll be stressing your liver with all the orals.

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
You’ll need a test base such as 4andro. You can add winny the last 4-6 weeks to help polish up the gains. Definitely get a good cycle support though as you’ll be stressing your liver with all the orals.
Great! I bought Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, and Animal Pak for support for the 1-Andro to be extra cautious. Seems like all bases are covered with those 3. The liver part stresses me out the most, use to drink a lot but always had healthy levels during annual check up.