1 and 4 andro cycle

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Am coming to the end of my PCT following an anavar and 4 andro cycle and am really happy with the results. Have been buying various other orals over the last month or and not sure what to try next. For something milder I've been reading up on a 1 and 4 andro stack which looks promising.

What's ur guys opinion in this and suggested doesage etc.

I do have 150x 10mg Turinabol on hand at the moment but want to save until the new year.

Proper PCT already on hand

Thanks in advance

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For 1/4 andro I would definitely look into hard rock supplement super mandro and andro the giant and take as suggested on the label. As suggested on the label is appropriate dosage and there are logs on here to back it up.

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For 1/4 andro I would definitely look into hard rock supplement super mandro and andro the giant and take as suggested on the label. As suggested on the label is appropriate dosage and there are logs on here to back it up.
On it, thanks bud. Can u suggest a uk website to have a look at with a good rep

Ta

Chris

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After running var the 1/4 Andro will not feel good at all.
what are your goals ? Maybe do a test 500mg a week with a Dbol kicker for 4-6 weeks

plus also don’t forget time on plus pct = time off

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for a mild oral maybe something like hdrol, mecha or protodrol? Although at that point, you might as well just run the tbol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On it, thanks bud. Can u suggest a uk website to have a look at with a good rep

Ta

Chris
We ship to UK at strong supplement shop!