1-ad

davedog

Awards
Can anyone suggest where i can read up on proper 1-AD practice??? Am a bit undecided as to what pct should consist of at the moment so any help would be greatly appreciated. And please dont lecture me on why i havent read up on it all. Thats why im posting this. Because we all have to start somewhere when using different stuff. Had my plans down for superdrol and planned evrything but cannot be bothered with the side effects of that. Plus SERM is quite hard to get hold of. Cheers guys for any help

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you refering to the original 1-AD, or AMS's version?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't do a PCT without a SERM. Look around and you should be able to find them.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
they are quite easy to find just try a few search engines

Strategic

Awards
If you're running 1ad alone, IMO you don't need a serm. ATD or 6oxo should be fine.

dice404

Awards
If you're running 1ad alone, IMO you don't need a serm. ATD or 6oxo should be fine.
I know people who ignorantly used only otc AI's for pct and it was no fun for them. yes, some people have been ok without a serm, but why risk it. do some research on some chems of you know what I mean.

Strategic

Awards
I know people who ignorantly used only otc AI's for post cycle therapy and it was no fun for them. yes, some people have been ok without a serm, but why risk it. do some research on some chems of you know what I mean.
I've run plenty of cycles, some of which I needed a SERM for pct (test/deca, test/deca/dbol, etc.). However, 1-AD solo is not a cycle that required a SERM. There is zero aromitization and mild shutdown. Considering SERM's are toxic chemicals themselves, I don't think they should be used unless they have to be.

So based on my personal experience with 1-AD, I have found 6oxo to be more than sufficient for PCT. However, people's bodies react differently depending on what they use, so what worked in my case may not be sufficient for someone else.

tgass

tgass

Awards
Why don't just go with A.I.'s Post Cycle support or Primordial Performance's Sustain Alpha?
I think that should be more then enough for 1-AD, the AMS or even the good old one...

dice404

Awards
people's bodies react differently depending on what they use, so what worked in my case may not be sufficient for someone else
That is a very good point. I just got the impression that this is his first cycle and that he should play it safe to get a feel for how his body will react. At the very least I would say that he should have a serm on hand in case an AI does not bring him back. It's better to be prepared and not need the serm than to need one and not have it. just my 2c

Strategic

Awards
That is a very good point. I just got the impression that this is his first cycle and that he should play it safe to get a feel for how his body will react. At the very least I would say that he should have a serm on hand in case an AI does not bring him back. It's better to be prepared and not need the serm than to need one and not have it. just my 2c

Agreed, he should definitely have a SERM on hand just in case.