Unanswered 1-AD/1-Andro? Looking for best unmethylated option that can be find in uk

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

I am looking for something that is unmethylated , preferably the old 1-AD or similar that can provide dry gains and be ran for a long time, it needs to be found at a uk shop.

Any advice?
(This is for late winter cycle)

I am on prescribed trt since long time ago and is up there in age.
Would like to try and spare my liver.

Anything else that fits this description?

Advice?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s really nothing except the andros and sarms that aren’t methylated.. and if you don’t wanna do methyls it’s probably because they are harsh so I wouldn’t run sarms either because even tho the internet likes to say sarms are mild they can **** your levels up quite a bit. So I guess you’re left with andros

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can try Hexadrone, just make sure it is the correct isomer. I believe our board sponsor Premier Research Essentials has some left amd they use the correct isomer. Hexadrone is not methylated.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can someone pm me an uk source for either legit 1-AD or 1-Andro?
(Thats proven to work)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Uhhhhh...... you are forgetting Furazan . Non-methylated and made by Brawn. Pretty weak from what I've heard though. I myself like Hi Tech's 1-Testosterone 1 andro. I think it works great and heavier juicers really shouldn't talk trash about it just because it's DHEA. I've gotten more out 1 andro than superdrol for some reason .I swear I'm a non-responder to superdrol. tried 3 different legit brands.
Then it wasn’t real superdrol. 1 andro can maybe put 5-8 lbs of real lean tissue in a cycle if you’re a beginner but anybody saying they gained 15 lbs or something they obviously don’t realize half of it is fat. These products are indeed very weak. But again I’m a "heavy juicer" on gear all year round so youre right I should respect that some people rather run mild compound and not put their health at risk. I agree

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's dien, tren and max-lmg. Haven't seen 1-ad available anywhere just 1-andro. Weirdly oral 1-test is available from one supplier but it's expensive.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Uhhhhh...... you are forgetting Furazan . Non-methylated and made by Brawn. Pretty weak from what I've heard though. I myself like Hi Tech's 1-Testosterone 1 andro. I think it works great and heavier juicers really shouldn't talk trash about it just because it's DHEA. I've gotten more out 1 andro than superdrol for some reason .I swear I'm a non-responder to superdrol. tried 3 different legit brands.
Definitely wasn't real SD or at least if it was real, it was well beyond expired with a fake exp date stamped on it. Id be willing to bet either or both is/was the case.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pure Raws had a pretty good reputation and track record , where I got the SD from. But I had been going from using 3 orals at a time and switching it up every 2-3 months for like 8 months straight, so maybe that played into me not getting nuch from it .
Definitely wasn't real SD or at least if it was real, it was well beyond expired with a fake exp date stamped on it. Id be willing to bet either or both is/was the case.
Well got the answer there lol.. 8 months of oral.. ofc it’s not gonna do **** at some point

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
REAL 1 ad . Haven't checked in months , but I'll have to check my bookmarks. There's even a site other than Pred that sell m1,4 ad
If your refering to the 1-AD by Anabolic Pharmaceuticals.....dont bother its garbage.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's literally the only brand (for sale in UK) I've seen that claims to contain actual 1-AD, but heard nothing good about it it. If you know if any others I'd be interested to hear them.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone pm me an uk source for either legit 1-AD or 1-Andro?
(Thats proven to work)
The only one I can come up with is Nano 1T from Fusion Supp.....
It's very pricey though.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only one I can come up with is Nano 1T from Fusion Supp.....
It's very pricey though.
Thats Predator Nutrition own brand. Good luck to anyone with that, their OL UK scandal and astronomical pricing.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats Predator Nutrition own brand. Good luck to anyone with that, their OL UK scandal and astronomical pricing.
I agree, their prices are way to high but I don't think PN is to blame for OL UK's bunk SD, that product was sold in other shops as well.
I've not tried Nano 1T but the other FS products I've tried are g2g.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree, their prices are way to high but I don't think PN is to blame for OL UK's bunk SD, that product was sold in other shops as well.
I've not tried Nano 1T but the other FS products I've tried are g2g.
As far as Im aware it was suggested OL UK was part of Predator Nutrition. I dont think Olympus Labs USA has anything to do with them.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite non methylated stack is furaza and LMG! Oh so nice. And since furaza is also an anti estrogen it pairs very nicely with lmg.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as Im aware it was suggested OL UK was part of Predator Nutrition. I dont think Olympus Labs USA has anything to do with them.
I'am sceptical because.
An example, the price for a bottle of OL UK's SUP3r19 in the UK is around £50-55 and the price of the same bottle in Walmart US is $44.
Does Walmart purchase their products from Pred Nutri in the UK with shippingcosts etc and dump the prices that much?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'am sceptical because.
An example, the price for a bottle of OL UK's SUP3r19 in the UK is around £50-55 and the price of the same bottle in Walmart US is $44.
Does Walmart purchase their products from Pred Nutri in the UK with shippingcosts etc and dump the prices that much?
I cant see it. Also OL UK Lgd says produced specifically for OL UK which is odd and the red label is diiferent to OL Labs USA. It looks like a dodgy clone.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant see it. Also OL UK Lgd says produced specifically for OL UK which is odd and the red label is diiferent to OL Labs USA. It looks like a dodgy clone.
Agree it's dodgy.
Take a look at this product for example.
"Made in USA" Jacksonville Florida".
Why has not OL US taken legal actions if they don't have anything to do with OL UK?

Attachments

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agree it's dodgy.
Take a look at this product for example.
"Made in USA" Jacksonville Florida".
Why has not OL US taken legal actions if they don't have anything to do with OL UK?
Yep its all rather bizarre. Am sure a member on here contacted OL USA to enquire about this and he said OL USA appeared 'Surprised' and had no knowledge of or affliliation with OL UK. So make of that what you will?? Then throw in the bunk SD and bad feedback on their LGD and other products then it does make you wonder.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am sceptical because.
Wait a second, what Walmart do to go to?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then throw in the bunk SD and bad feedback on their LGD and other products then it does make you wonder.
Had a bad experience with their ostarine. Forget about OL UK...