1/4 Andro PCT

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello all, I plan on taking 1-andro dosed at 50 mg, 4-andro dosed at 180 mg, and androsterone at 150 mg a day for 8 weeks. This will be taken via 2 tabs of Brutal 4ce and 1 tab of Methaquad a day. I, so far, have compiled a PCT utilizing OTC options including 2 boxes of Letro XT (good Blackstone deal), 2 containers of 5-AT by Core Nutritionals, and 2 containers of D-Pol by Purus Labs. Would this be sufficient, or should I be looking to source something stronger? Thank you!

Last edited:
elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You need to do ALOT of reading. Your cycle as it stands is completely worthless. Your doses for everything are way too low to do anything. 1 and 4 andro should be at 330mg and I like to run EPI andro around 1000mg. Once you get that straightened out. Get a real SERM. OTC will not suffice here. YOu also should have an AI on hand. I like Exem but some like Adex.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should've updated my post after digging through the site. I saw the recommended dosages, and now it's on to finding the necessary SERM.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
You need to do ALOT of reading. Your cycle as it stands is completely worthless. Your doses for everything are way too low to do anything. 1 and 4 andro should be at 330mg and I like to run EPI andro around 1000mg. Once you get that straightened out. Get a real SERM. OTC will not suffice here. YOu also should have an AI on hand. I like Exem but some like Adex.
️this is what u have to do otherwise u will not get any results

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
️this is what u have to do otherwise u will not get any results
I understand, like I posted above I should’ve added to the thread that I saw the dosages needed to be higher

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So a good follow up after noticing that I need to up my dosages of the andro supplements would be SERM dosing protocol? Same duration at 330 mg of 1 and 4 -andro over 8 weeks. I so far have the OTC PCT options listed above. I have also added inhibit-P and inhibit-E to the mix as well, because better safe than sorry. I'm looking at using clomid. Thank you!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the D-Pol if it was me. DAA has been proven to lower test in some cases.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
This. You can do nolva (20/20/10/10) or clomid (50/50/25/25) for a four week pct.
Or some us have been going the lower and longer route. Clomid - 25mg for 5-6 weeks.

It's OP's call though. Pick a protocol and go with it. Some of this stuff takes some experimenting. Heck the old protocol used to be 100/100/50/50 which caused some bad extro sides. People were crying while watching Seinfeld...lol.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you everyone, I picked up some Nolva and I grabbed more of the Andros to up the doses. Also grabbed some 3AD from gainbusters, and I’m gonna throw that into the mix at 75 mg/day. Gonna be a fun ride I think!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Run the AI on cycle or post with PCT? I grabbed some inhibit-e and inhibit-p just to cover all bases when I ordered my stack
I would take it during cycle.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@LeanEngineer Thoughts on how to run BSL Letro XT during the cycle. Low dose with nolva in PCT or use as an AI instead of the Inhibit-E or Letrone by BLR?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@LeanEngineer Thoughts on how to run BSL Letro XT during the cycle. Low dose with nolva in PCT or use as an AI instead of the Inhibit-E or Letrone by BLR?
BSL Letro XT I would recommend running along site the nolva during pct for sure.. Keep the inhibit-e or letrone on cycle as an AI.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I apologize for bumping this thread, however I am just wondering if anyone could provide some feedback on when to start my PCT after my last day on cycle? The cycle went as follows (financial and optimal dosing considerations):

Weeks 1-4:
1-andro @ 270 mg
4-andro @ 330 mg
Androsterone @ 150 mg
3AD @ 75 mg

Weeks 5-7:
1-andro @ 330 mg
4-andro @ 330 mg
11-OXO @ 300 mg
Epiandro @ 600 mg

I have Nolva, Letro from BLR, M-Test from CEL, and Reduce XT from SNS. Otherwise, just some additional natty supps I have accumulated. Thanks all!