1/4 Andro PCT question

krackinwise

Awards
Hey guys, Running a 8 week cycle of 1/4 andro with Blockade On Cycle Defense by Assault Labs.
Wanted to make sure my PCT is on point before starting.
4 week PCT with
Clomid , Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs , Joyful Joints by VL , Inhibit-E by SNS, Reduce XT by SNS, and I also have an extra bottle bottle of Ep1logue and M test I thought about throwing in.

Any tips/Suggestions/thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thank guys

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have Clomid, that's what's important. Everything else is nice to have extra. I would run the Clomid 50/50/50/50, but many run 50/50/25/25 so I think that would be ok too. If symptoms or bloods tell you you need an AI, then take it. If going just by assumption I'd either not use it or use it to transition off of the Clomid. Like weeks 2-6 maybe tapering down the last week.

krackinwise

Awards
You have Clomid, that's what's important. Everything else is nice to have extra. I would run the Clomid 50/50/50/50, but many run 50/50/25/25 so I think that would be ok too. If symptoms or bloods tell you you need an AI, then take it. If going just by assumption I'd either not use it or use it to transition off of the Clomid. Like weeks 2-6 maybe tapering down the last week.
Ok thx for info. So I'll get some Exemestane just incase symptoms arise. Assuming the rest is good to go

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok thx for info. So I'll get some Exemestane just incase symptoms arise. Assuming the rest is good to go
Supreme labs has and code AM20 gets you a discount

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep rest is good to go! You shouldn’t need exem but it’s always good to have on deck just Incase. How did the cycle treat you?

krackinwise

Awards
Yep rest is good to go! You shouldn’t need exem but it’s always good to have on deck just Incase. How did the cycle treat you?
Still running, just wanted to have pct set before I needed to start it.

Just wanted to make sure is having the Inhibit-E and Reduce XT for PCT is not over kill considering I have the Clomid already.

krackinwise

Awards
Still running, just wanted to have pct set before I needed to start it.

Just wanted to make sure is having the Inhibit-E and Reduce XT for PCT is not over kill considering I have the Clomid already.
Also read some people recommend using the inhibit E during the cycle