1/4-Andro options

Flute18

Awards
Since icon one and alpha four are no longer, what are some good tranadermal alternatives?

also, regarding dosage. I always read you should use 300mg ed yet icon one is 112.5mg at a full 5 pumps so 225mg considering it’s better absorption that oral.

why is this considered a good dose when I see people say you should used 2ml of alpha gainz 1-ad which is more at 125mg/ml dose.

what makes them different?

thanks

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can still find them available at some of the popular retailers mentioned on the board. I'm currently running them now about 3 weeks in and really starting to see results. Other transdermal options would be IML or if pill route super mandro/andro the giant.

CubsFan312

CubsFan312

Awards
Is someone selling a 1,4andro transdermal? Wow. Or are you asking if you should use a 1andro or 4andro product?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since icon one and alpha four are no longer, what are some good tranadermal alternatives?

also, regarding dosage. I always read you should use 300mg ed yet icon one is 112.5mg at a full 5 pumps so 225mg considering it’s better absorption that oral.

why is this considered a good dose when I see people say you should used 2ml of alpha gainz 1-ad which is more at 125mg/ml dose.

what makes them different?

thanks
Alpha gainz is a great option. Same maker as icon one and can use code chef for a discount. Also salvo is a great topical.

Flute18

Awards
Sorry I wasn’t very clear, I just meant 1 and 4 options, not together.

and what about icon ones dosage being less than the usual recommendation yet highly regarded?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ (basically) transdermal makes it more bio available…less dosage needed

Flute18

Awards
That’s correct but I always read it is roughly twice as available. So 112.5x2 is 225mg which is still under dosed, no? Or am I missing something?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can still find them available at some of the popular retailers mentioned on the board. I'm currently running them now about 3 weeks in and really starting to see results. Other transdermal options would be IML or if pill route super mandro/andro the giant.
Are you using Alpha Four? How’s it going?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes I am using alpha four with icon one and epiandro. 3.5 weeks in now and really starting to feel the effects pumps aggression strength gains etc.
Hi, thanks for the response.

Which brand Epi Andro are you using and how are you dosing all the products?

Thank you!

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi, thanks for the response.

Which brand Epi Andro are you using and how are you doing all the products?

Thank you!
Alpha Heinz has a great one. CEL has one as well if I’m correct. Both good choices.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
300mg is for pills.
112 is fine for transdermal.

I just ran IML Gear Cream, decent results, but I had to up it to 5 pump to notice anything (bottle recommends 2 pumps per day). Product is extremely underdosed.

When running Andro 1&4 I'm just going back to pills. Had a good run on Icon one and ultra hard, but the next two gels were a flop.

Andro the Giant and Super Mandro should do you well.

Flute18

Awards
300mg is for pills.
112 is fine for transdermal.

I just ran IML Gear Cream, decent results, but I had to up it to 5 pump to notice anything (bottle recommends 2 pumps per day). Product is extremely underdosed.

When running Andro 1&4 I'm just going back to pills. Had a good run on Icon one and ultra hard, but the next two gels were a flop.

Ok thanks for clearing up. So by that rationale, alpha gainz 1&4 should be fine at 1ml/day which is 125mg?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hands down best 1/4 andro combo with a lot of logs on AM on it as well.

Flute18

Awards
I’m in the uk and the only ones I can see available are iconic formulations or alpha gainz unless anyone knows of others?
I’d rather not risk importing it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m in the uk and the only ones I can see available are iconic formulations or alpha gainz unless anyone knows of others?
I’d rather not risk importing it.
Then I'd go with Alpha Four and AG 1-Andro. Could throw in CEL Stano-plex too. A4 4-5 pumps and 1-Andro 1.2 ml and up.

Edit: I see you said A4 is no longer. What do you see available from Iconic?

Can also use AG 1-Andro 1.2 ml (150 mg) and up + AG 4-Andro 1 ml and up. The 4-Andro is 150 mg/ml.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i think you forgot to add...IMO
:)
When it's a fact no reason to add IMO.... ;)

I agree though probably should have added the IMO :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When it's a fact no reason to add IMO.... ;)

I agree though probably should have added the IMO :)
yeah, i think that is a great idea--although YOU might think it's best there are others including myself that might have a different OPINION...:unsure:

that is unless you can offer PROOF other than your opinion? :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah, i think that is a great idea--although YOU might think it's best there are others including myself that might have a different OPINION...:unsure:

that is unless you can offer PROOF other than your opinion? :)
I thought my opinion was always the correct opinion though? ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
opinions are like farts, most people like their own best-eh? :p
I thought opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one and they all stink! ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Anabolics 8
strester Anabolics 11
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 6