I got the 4 Andro just to fight off the
Lethargy
I have a bottle of Dermacrine,
Would that help?
Drop the 4?
Or do both?

Mkernzy

Awards
That's a little premature if you're feeling like that only 15 days in. I'd use the Dermacrine and push through with some added Caffeine.

Any other sides? Lower back pumps, pain in your side, etc.?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would use the Dermacrine and 4 andro. GET YOUR PCT LINED UP. Clomid/Nolva, M-Test, Reduce XT

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to get back pumps
On Taurine so it's not that bad
Libido is strong
No other sides except being tired

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
I would use the Dermacrine and 4 andro. GET YOUR PCT LINED UP. Clomid/Nolva, M-Test, Reduce XT
I got both clomid and nolva in my cabinet
At all times.
I have experienced lethargy on previous
Cycles and pushed through
Hoping Dermacrine helps

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Provide dosage, age, height/weight. Have you been running both compounds the whole time?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Well lethargy is a common side effect with 1-andro. I've experienced it by running a cycle where I didn't start the 4-andro until beginning of week 3. But I within 2-3 days the lethargy was kicked.

My suggestion would be to up the 4-andro by max 100mg, or throw in Epiandro at 600-800mg every day. Epiandro will most certainly kick the lethargy and more than likely give you extra energy, libido, mood, etc.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Like others said, add epi-andro. You could lower the 1-andro to 220 until you get the epi-andro going.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy happens with orals, and it affects some more than others. One of the most parroted myths on this forum is that a test base is the end all, be all cure for lethargy in all cases. Steroids are hard on the body, and HPTA suppression is far from the only cause of on-cycle lethargy.

I have gotten lethargy from orals while pinning real test. You might be like me and be more prone to it. Take some caffeine and deal with it.