1 & 4 Andro lethargy, libido etc.

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
Fellas,

I'll keep it short.. Training for 10yrs, stats below.

31yo
205lbs
5'10
Id say my BF is likely around 15% currently but I have not gauged it in quite sometime.

I've cycled various Sarms 3 times and last year I decided to cycle DMZ with 4 andro as a base (yes, I know andro isnt the best option but thats what i chose to do)

if I recall my cycle length correctly I cycled DMZ/4 Andro as follows
DMZ- 30/45/45/45/45
4 Andro- 400mg starting week two of DMZ and ending 1 week after DMZ
Cycle assist/ Tudca/Agmatine throughout cycle

LOVED that cycle. Felt great, libido was amazing, strength and size skyrocketed. I followed with Clomid and DAA Clomid at 50/50/25/25 and CEL M-Test

All was great with that cycle.

This year i decided to go milder with 1 & 4 Andro. 4 Andro from Pureawz and 1 Andro is SuperMandro. Also using Cycle assist and Tudca

4 Andro- 400mg ED 1 Andro- 330mg ED This is WEEK 3 of cycle. I have Virtus on hand as an AI if needed

As of Saturday i have gone down hill fast. Libido is tanked, energy is shot and i almost feel as though i have pressure around my eyes and in a fog. I did do some reading and i'm perplexed as to if I'm experiencing high, or low E2. No gyno, no puffy nips, none of that just emotional issues i'm seeing. I am able to get a pump in the gym but it doesnt last too long and isnt crazy. Still seeing morning wood but have no interest at all.

I'm not expecting someone to diagnose me, especially without bloodwork. I'd just like to get some input as far as why this may have happened on such a mild cycle this time? One thought i had was the 1 andro over powering the 4 andro since it has the new delivery method? I guess i'm surprised this is happening on this cycle when DMZ rocked my world. I would have thought DMZ had a better chance of hormonal issues.

Thank you in advance,

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I did read one guy took it at night. I’ve been dosing morning, afternoon and evening.
Advisable to take all 3 before bed?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well 1-Andro is famous for inducing lethargy. Other sides you mention are a bit weirder. You could add Epiandro for energy, mood and libido.

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
I noticed yesterday evening feeling worse with that slight headache about 30 min after my last 4 andro dose. I’m going to try holding off on 1 andro until later in the day and see how it goes- will report back.

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
Wanted to give you guys an update. I switched my 4 Andro to Mandro the Giant with the Liposomal delivery system. Running 440MG. Also changed my 1 Andro dosing down to 220MG in the evening and before bed.

I added in my M-Test only 3 capsules a day too as well as SustainAlpha gel.

Overkill?

I am feeling better, hot flashes at times after taking 4 andro but energy is up and libido seems to be coming back in.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 andro absolutely makes me feel like garbage. All the same sides you mentioned plus zero motivation and no appetite. Got one bottle of icon one left, and debating whether I should just go ahead and run it since I just started a test blast. Thinking the higher test might mitigate some of the sides, but I have my doubts.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 andro absolutely makes me feel like garbage. All the same sides you mentioned plus zero motivation and no appetite. Got one bottle of icon one left, and debating whether I should just go ahead and run it since I just started a test blast. Thinking the higher test might mitigate some of the sides, but I have my doubts.
If you are pinning at least 300mg test then you shouldn't have any lethargy or appetite issues from the one andro but the dhea and pregnenolone might be an issue.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m 6.5 weeks into my Icon1 and UltraHard run, also on TRT. Appetite, libido and energy are impacted, but manageable. I’ve been really busy with work and kids, so finding time to get adequate sleep has also been a problem for me. The current heat wave isn’t helping either, I’m enjoying the run, but looking forward to ending it.

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
Uncle_E I feel your pain on the heat, work and life in general!

I have to make a change today fellas. My anxiety is high , libido is shot and I feel as though I'm walking around nervous all the time. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow, man I wish I had gotten some bloodwork before my absence! If only I could differentiate my symptoms with low or high E2 or perhaps Cortisol i'd know what route to take. Safe to say 1-Andro wont be on my list again.

My skin isnt dry, but also not oily like it was on 4 Andro/DMZ last year. Appetite went from increased to non existent. Joints feel normal and I dont appear to be emotional about anything sad (I'm also on Wellbutrin). I've had some bouts with anxiety in my life and it's not fun. I need my life back.

I'm trying to do as much research as I can today to determine if I should give my Virtus AI a try or if I should jump straight to Clomid 50/50/25/25 with Sustain Alpha and M-Test... I welcome any opinions as I know they're only opinions given we do not have bloodwork to analyze.

I have used 1-2 pumps of Sustain Alpha the past 3 days along with half dose of M-test to see if I had any positive changes. So far it only seems negative. Morning wood is still prominent, just too anxious and stressed to want to use it.