1 4 andro dosing quick question

astronomical

Awards
So I currently have Iron Mag Labs 1 andro and also their 4 andro as well. Each have 50 mg of the respective ingredients. How should I go on dosing that to get 300mg a day? I was thinking either 100/100/100 in 3 meals morning, pre workout, pm or 150/150 morning/pm. I also have another primeval labs on the way in 1 andro and their 4 andro as well but these are 100mg each instead of 50mg of respectively as well so these ones would be easier to dose and less pills to take. But I ordered the Primeval labs because it ended up being a lot cheaper than the Iron mag labs for a lot more quantity and I was thinking of returning the Iron Mag labs 1 and 4 andro and just take the primeval labs but having second thoughts because it seems like Iron Mag Labs is the better company and does cost more. Does the brand matter much? I want the best quality I can get but going the iron mag labs route is going to be a lot more pills to swallow and gonna cost me about 100 dollars more for less pills too. What do u guys think, less pills to swallow/cheaper but maybe worse quality, or more pills to swallow/more expensive but maybe better quality? And what do u guys recommend on the dosing scheme as well?

TLDR: Is it worth it to get more expensive brand/quality for 1 and 4 andro or will it all work the same? And should I take two or three doses throughout the day?
Thanks in advance!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Andros are andros are andros. Find the best deal you can on them and go with that. Olympus UK, Hard Rock, and Sparta seem to have the best-dosed products for the best price.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Dose at 7am/3pm/11pm or something like that. Try to keep the levels as even as possible. Use what you got and spread it out. If you have to have one dose more than the others, use that one preworkout