1/4 Andro Cycle, Clomid Bridge to SARMS*

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
I apologize before hand, as this post is probably going to be long with multiple things to dissect. Thoughts and comments will be much appreciated.

On September 18th, I suffered an AC Joint seperation which put me out of work until November. (Occupation: Firefighter/EMT)
In an effort to speed up recovery I decided to jump on a 1/4 Andro Cycle.
I have been out of the PED game for several years, given my situation and time frame, I just grabbed 2 compounds that I had prior experience with and ran with it.

Cycle Layout
Started October 7th
Week 1-8
Iron Labs Cycle Support- 4 Capsules ED
1-Andro 330mg ED
4-Andro 330mg* ED
(dropped to 220mg, water retention)
PCT**
Week 1-4
Pharma Grade Clomid- 50x50x25x25

I have my annual blood labs scheduled for early/mid December. So around week 2 of PCT I should be able to check liver values, cholesterol, etc...

So far the cycle has been mostly a success, depending on how you look at it. My current weight is 217lbs and I’m the leanest that I’ve ever been when over 210lbs.
My injured shoulder has drastically improved, but is still very much below standard. Current symptoms are a shifting sensation in certain positions, pain which can be severe when working under a load, and overall weakness compared to my other shoulder.
Feels like there’s something systemically wrong and babysitting an injury like this in my line of work is less than ideal.

I told you all that to tell you this!
Given my bloodwork comes back acceptable. What would thoughts on something like this be?

BRIDGE LAYOUT

Week 1-4
Clomid 50mg ED
MK-677 15mg ED
Week 4-12
MK-2866 30mg ED
MK-677 15mg ED
4-Andro 220mg ED
PCT
Clomid 50x50x50x25x25x25 ??

Compounds chosen were mostly because of availability. Sourcing traditional AAS is not off the table if anyone has suggestions.

IMG_4506.JPG

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why the clomid at the beginning?

Edit: oh is it that you’d still be in pct from the 1/4 cycle?

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
Why the clomid at the beginning?

Edit: oh is it that you’d still be in pct from the 1/4 cycle?
Yes, PCT will begin in the next few days with bloodwork coming around December 10th IIRC.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like a hormonal rollercoaster to me..I would have a different idea for a bridge.

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
Seems like a hormonal rollercoaster to me..I would have a different idea for a bridge.
Im open to ideas. Bridging cycles isn’t something I would normally spring for I’m just kind of in a pinch at the moment.
At bare minimum I’ll run clomid for the 4 weeks PCT with MK-677 at 15mg along side it for 12 weeks.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you started Oct. 1 with the following correct?

Cycle Layout
Started October 1st
Week 1-8
1-Andro 330mg ED
4-Andro 330mg* ED

Have you started the clomid?

PCT**
Week 1-4

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally wouldn’t use Ostarine. If your going to suppress your natural test my as well pic something better. I’d go with rad or Lgd. I also like s4 a lot but the vision sides are really annoying.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I’d rather go into the mk 677 for a while and not start another suppressive product. You could do your pct and mk677 for the 12 weeks like you said and THEN cycle something.

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
So you started Oct. 1 with the following correct?

Cycle Layout
Started October 1st
Week 1-8
1-Andro 330mg ED
4-Andro 330mg* ED

Have you started the clomid?

PCT**
Week 1-4
December 2nd will be the start date of PCT.
cycle started October 7th. My bad

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally wouldn’t use Ostarine. If your going to suppress your natural test my as well pic something better. I’d go with rad or Lgd. I also like s4 a lot but the vision sides are really annoying.
Wouldn't the Osta aid in the healing that he is seeking?

Yeah I’d rather go into the mk 677 for a while and not start another suppressive product. You could do your pct and mk677 for the 12 weeks like you said and THEN cycle something.
Solid advice for sure

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
Wouldn't the Osta aid in the healing that he is seeking?

Solid advice for sure
Yes, Ostarine apparently is supposed to have an affinity for strengthening tendons and ligaments. I’m not sure if this is just anecdotal or if there’s a study to support that claim tho.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, Ostarine apparently is supposed to have an affinity for strengthening tendons and ligaments. I’m not sure if this is just anecdotal or if there’s a study to support that claim tho.
I've ran it a few times an seen positive results.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I apologize before hand, as this post is probably going to be long with multiple things to dissect. Thoughts and comments will be much appreciated.

On September 18th, I suffered an AC Joint seperation which put me out of work until November. (Occupation: Firefighter/EMT)
In an effort to speed up recovery I decided to jump on a 1/4 Andro Cycle.
I have been out of the PED game for several years, given my situation and time frame, I just grabbed 2 compounds that I had prior experience with and ran with it.

Cycle Layout
Started October 7th
Week 1-8
1-Andro 330mg ED
4-Andro 330mg* ED
PCT**
Week 1-4

I have my annual blood labs scheduled for early/mid December. So around week 2 of PCT I should be able to check liver values, cholesterol, etc...

So far the cycle has been mostly a success, depending on how you look at it. My current weight is 217lbs and I’m the leanest that I’ve ever been when over 210lbs.
My injured shoulder has drastically improved, but is still very much below standard. Current symptoms are a shifting sensation in certain positions, pain which can be severe when working under a load, and overall weakness compared to my other shoulder.
Feels like there’s something systemically wrong and babysitting an injury like this in my line of work is less than ideal.

I told you all that to tell you this!
Given my bloodwork comes back acceptable. What would thoughts on something like this be?

BRIDGE LAYOUT

Week 1-4
Clomid 50mg ED
MK-677 15mg ED
Week 4-12
MK-2866 30mg ED
MK-677 15mg ED
4-Andro 220mg ED
PCT
Clomid 50x50x50x25x25x25 ??

Compounds chosen were mostly because of availability. Sourcing traditional AAS is not off the table if anyone has suggestions.

View attachment 199846
sorry bro but I don’t understand the ‘bridge at all?

why pct if you are going to bridge?

for clarity, In my mind a bridge is a period of time between ‘blasts’ where you run milder compounds/lower doses in order to maintain the gains from one blast until you start the next.

it differs from a cruise simply on the basis a cruise would involve using natural levels of bioidentical hormones (I.e test) only

there is no point in running a pct if you are going to take a suppressive compound (osta is suppressive), the only point of pct is to allow your natural hormones to return to normal as quickly as possible (you would need to take at least 3 months off completely after pct if you go this route to do it properly)

bridging (or cruising) is a way to let your bodies organs recover (as running high doses/orals places them under stress) but there is no attempt at your Hpta coming back.

If you want to bridge or cruise I would (and do) personally use test as I feel that’s the ‘healthiest’ option. RAD or LGD a low ish doses would be potentially decent (but I stay away from sarms so not the best person to listen to on them).

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
sorry bro but I don’t understand the ‘bridge at all?

why pct if you are going to bridge?

for clarity, In my mind a bridge is a period of time between ‘blasts’ where you run milder compounds/lower doses in order to maintain the gains from one blast until you start the next.

it differs from a cruise simply on the basis a cruise would involve using natural levels of bioidentical hormones (I.e test) only

there is no point in running a pct if you are going to take a suppressive compound (osta is suppressive), the only point of pct is to allow your natural hormones to return to normal as quickly as possible (you would need to take at least 3 months off completely after pct if you go this route to do it properly)

bridging (or cruising) is a way to let your bodies organs recover (as running high doses/orals places them under stress) but there is no attempt at your Hpta coming back.

If you want to bridge or cruise I would (and do) personally use test as I feel that’s the ‘healthiest’ option. RAD or LGD a low ish doses would be potentially decent (but I stay away from sarms so not the best person to listen to on them).
Hey, thanks for replying! I was kind of iffy on calling it a “bridge” or not, thanks for clearing up the general usage of the term for me.
I’m aware of the contradiction of running a 1 month PCT between suppressive cycles, I suppose my thinking was more along the lines of, giving my HTPA some support while my liver had a break for 4 weeks.

To be clear tho, this is not an attempt on my part to do a half baked blast and cruise. I’m trying to heal a shoulder injury as quickly as possible. I’m not where I want/need to be after the 1/4 andro cycle and this was just an idea that popped into my head.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, thanks for replying! I was kind of iffy on calling it a “bridge” or not, thanks for clearing up the general usage of the term for me.
I’m aware of the contradiction of running a 1 month PCT between suppressive cycles, I suppose my thinking was more along the lines of, giving my HTPA some support while my liver had a break for 4 weeks.

To be clear tho, this is not an attempt on my part to do a half baked blast and cruise. I’m trying to heal a shoulder injury as quickly as possible. I’m not where I want/need to be after the 1/4 andro cycle and this was just an idea that popped into my head.
If you’re trying to heal an injury why not use your mk677 (or real gh) alongside some peptides like bpc157 and/or tb500. Then you can blast after you are healed completely

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
If you’re trying to heal an injury why not use your mk677 (or real gh) alongside some peptides like bpc157 and/or tb500. Then you can blast after you are healed completely
BPC157 and tb500 were on my radar as well.
I could be wrong, but doesn’t BPC157 have to be injected at the injury site to really have a substantial effect?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could be wrong, but doesn’t BPC157 have to be injected at the injury site to really have a substantial effect?
Yeah just inject it into your shoulder

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
nope, it’s systemic and will go where it’s needed within seconds. Some users still like to inject near the site but that’s a common misconception with it and it isn’t needed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

yep as others have mentioned there are better tools for the job that don’t involve suppression bro.

GH plus BPC157 and TB500 would be the best solution here by a mile IMO.

in the absence of GH then cjc dac plus mk or ipam would be a great choice.

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
nope, it’s systemic and will go where it’s needed within seconds. Some users still like to inject near the site but that’s a common misconception with it and it isn’t needed.
I’ll throw it in there. Couldn’t hurt anything. Recommend any suppliers?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was under the impression tb500 was systemic whereas bpc had to be close to the injury

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was under the impression tb500 was systemic whereas bpc had to be close to the injury
nope, defo doesn’t ‘need’ to be close to the injury according to most literature/expert podcasts etc I’ve listened to. Some users believe that it works better being injected close to the injury but that’s all anecdotal rather than science based.

ive used it many times myself just sub q in the stomach and believe it works well.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll throw it in there. Couldn’t hurt anything. Recommend any suppliers?
I’m uk based bro, I buy direct from China. In the USA i believe either Taylor made or CanLab (in Canada) are the premium options

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
I’m uk based bro, I buy direct from China. In the USA i believe either Taylor made or CanLab (in Canada) are the premium options
Science.bio seems to never have anything said about them. They’re based in South Africa. I think the payment option is a giant hassle tho

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Science.bio seems to never have anything said about them. They’re based in South Africa. I think the payment option is a giant hassle tho
Behemoth is a sponsor here as well as pure rawz. One if not both should have them

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ive not heard of them to be honest. Basically Taylor made and canlab are actual compounding facilities (in that they make the peptides). 99.9% of sites selling are just resellers and the majority of those buy from China (where most of the compounding facilities are, India is the other big player I believe). If I wanted for a few dollars more I could get my peptides labelled with my own design of label no problem at all.

some of the better resellers will test what they get sent to check it’s legit but a lot don’t bother (and I doubt many, if any, test every batch)