Unanswered 1:1 Test & Tren

Phantomg23

Awards
This will be my third cycle. First was test e at 500mg and an ai. Second was test e at 250 and tren e at 125 and an ai. To be honest, I didn't love the results of either cycle but it was most likely due to a poorer diet than I planned for. My tren was also a crashed bottle and a low dose especially for e so I barely noticed anything besides vascularity and fullness. My goal with this cycle will just be to clean up my body. Im not the biggest dude nor do I wish to be, I want to look lean and athletic with a shirt on and shredded with a shirt off. I want this to be a dry cycle and im really sensitive to estrogen sides so Im going to run test p this go around and tren a and of course an ai. I was thinking 50mg of both EOD to average 175/175 a week and run that for 8-10 weeks. I expect to lose some body fat and gain a bit of size locally (train certain parts that lagged behind due to a natty powerlifting background). Im keeping the test low to let the tren shine and keep dry. Since im not going for maximum muscle growth I think itll be better on the sides. Opinions?

Goals: lose like 3% bf to be single digits while maintaining my weight or adding a couple lbs.