🤦Big Ramy Cancels 2024 Pittsburgh Pro Guest Posing Appearance!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You know I want to believe him. I really do. I want to believe that visa issues are the reason why two-time Mr Olympia Big Ramy will not be appearing at the 2024 Pittsburgh Pro. I want to believe that it was out of his hands and that he had every intention of showing up and that he had prepared extensively for this appearance. I want to believe that there’s no coincidence between the fact that Ramy has not competed in well over a year and a half and will probably not compete at this year’s Olympia either.
I want to believe that he has fully recovered given the time he has had off from the stage. I want to believe that there’s no coincidence with the fact that he has been caught posting old photos and old videos on social media by all the bodybuilding media outlets. I want to believe that he is not hiding injuries. I want to believe that his new coach had to be tight-lipped about working with him just because. Not for any reason, just because. I want to believe in these things because I truly would like to see Ramy return to the stage. He was an underdog from the moment he won the New York Pro well over a decade ago.
Ramy represented size to the extreme. We mustn’t forget a time not too long ago when bodybuilding was dominated by the giants – both in height and in weight. A time when it would have been unheard of for not one but much less two former 212 competitors having the top OPEN spot. Now it seems the sport has totally changed in just a matter of a handful of years. I want to believe that this guest posing appearance would have been the very beginning of the return of Ramy to the stage, but I think after covering the sport for as long as I have, I would be a total novice if I believed in half of the things that I posted in these two initial paragraphs.
👉 https://www.ironmagazine.com/2024/big-ramy-cancels-2024-pittsburgh-pro-guest-posing-appearance/