💁 Dana Linn Bailey – The Comeback or The Cop Out?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DANA LINN BAILEY – THE COMEBACK OR THE COP OUT? 💁

In Spanish, we have a saying, “dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.” It translates to tell me who you hang with and I’ll tell you who you are. Hold that thought. Now, I like DLB. I loved her physique when she won the first ever Women’s Physique Olympia and I also liked her physique after the stage. When she won, the category was brand new, and it could have gone in many different directions.

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/dana-linn-bailey-the-comeback-or-the-cop-out/

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have noticed that she is more visible lately !

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She's not competing, it's just for attention.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She has/had graves disease. I am not sure if that is something you have forever once you have it or what, but she initially said it significantly impacted her ability to train like a bodybuilder. I also don't know if graves affect your ability to use PED's. She always claimed natural, which I do not believe...BUT...if you look at her photos from before she ever even trained you could tell she was genetically gifted. She had a ripped six-pack stomach and decent shoulders without ever training, which I do believe is before training because she really no muscle to speak of, but you could tell she was gifted. With that said, I don't believe hse is natural, but if there are those few who make you ponder...could they actually be? She would be one Id say might be in that group? I also say that because if you look at her after like 2 years of not doing bodybuilding training she pretty much looked the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 40
bighulksmash MMA 1
Tinybiceps Anabolics 27
AdelV Supplements 12
MightyBeast General Chat 7