✔ Injuries & Cell Regeneration†
✔ Decreasing Inflammation & Pain†
✔ Increasing Stamina & Endurance†

🛒 👉https://www.musclegelz.com/products/heal/

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be expected to be more of a systemic effect or would there also be some localized effects?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys going to get a UK retailer at any stage? Great products but can’t ever get them (same for IML)

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we ship to the UK.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All I can say is this stuff works and even I was amazed, in fact I did not believe it the first time I used it.

Oswizle

Awards
I’d like to know more about how it works …im interested in such a product if it indeed gets the job done

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I have 4 bottles on the way. 2 for myself (bicep and shoulder injury), 1 for my mum (recurring shoulder injury that hasn't been fixed in 20 years) and 1 for dad who recently had reconstructive shoulder surgery, but is still having issues.

Will post in the thread with feedback from all 3 parties

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have 4 bottles on the way. 2 for myself (bicep and shoulder injury), 1 for my mum (recurring shoulder injury that hasn't been fixed in 20 years) and 1 for dad who recently had reconstructive shoulder surgery, but is still having issues.

Will post in the thread with feedback from all 3 parties
Awesome, eager to hear your feedback, it fixed my knees in 3 days.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Turned up today.

Applied 4 pumps. 1 to each inner bicep & 1 to each delt. Will report back after a few days

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely following along here!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know what's on the IML website, but my company wifi restricted access to your site! Lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I’m going to up dose to 4 pumps in the morning & 4 pumps at night. Bottle will only last 16 days but from reading online people seem to get the best results with 8 a day

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Sadly nothing to report after a week. Still doing 4 pumps post workout shower at 12pm then another 4 pumps at 6pm.

Applying directly to all 4 injury spots (1 on each delt, 1 on each inner bicep/forearm skin)

Hopefully start to see something on week 2

ReformedNerd

Awards
Sadly nothing to report after a week. Still doing 4 pumps post workout shower at 12pm then another 4 pumps at 6pm.

Applying directly to all 4 injury spots (1 on each delt, 1 on each inner bicep/forearm skin)

Hopefully start to see something on week 2
Appreciate the honest review but hoping things turn around for ya.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the honest review but hoping things turn around for ya.
It could just be that with transdermal it takes longer for the peptides to kick in, although I don’t pretend to know, just staying optimistic! I did read on another forum, won’t post the name; that the person started to see results on week 2, so let’s hope

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^Thanks for honest review and hopefully it kicks in soon

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it works for me day 2.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Sorry this isn’t going to go down well but all 3 of us have gone through a bottle each and no party has seen a single benefit. If it was just 1 of us I’d feel it might be a non responder type situation but for all 3 of us to get no benefit I feel massively scammed to be honest, given the ridiculous price of the product. We spent over $300 and nothing to show for it.

I also recommended this product to a friend based off your testimonial and now I’m going to be responsible for him also purchasing 2 bottles

Oswizle

Awards
We asked to provide any insight on how magically these peptides can be absorbed via transdermal even though everyone and their mom says otherwise … like they say bruh … proof is in the pudding 🥴

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We asked to provide any insight on how magically these peptides can be absorbed via transdermal even though everyone and their mom says otherwise … like they say bruh … proof is in the pudding 🥴
what proof?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
In Order to keep full transparency, my Mum came back to me today and asked me to order her more. So while it may not have helped for my father & I, it does seem to be providing relief to my mum. I don't want people thinking I'm out to cause drama etc, just being fully transparent

ReformedNerd

Awards
@Prince why not hook this man up with another bottle to see if his injury just needed more time