LG Sciences
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The main ingredient is DHEA which raises test and estreogen but there is estrogen blocker is methyl 1-d a ph or a test booster and is it safe for someone 18 to use who wants to stay away from ph till 23 when done growing. If it is DHEA i dont see why a teen cant take it because the estrogen build up will be blocked and most will be testosterone. If the whole DHEA thing is wrong please tell me i mean i already make good gains some kids i know bin going 6 years even ones into it and i have bin for 2 and already got stronger and bigger then them who also bin on ph and i just take protien and i lean bulk right by eating over maintance calories i now how much grams of protien i take in a day and have everything down so 18 or 21 any advice would be appreciated
    what would be the reccomended age for methyl 1-d it says 18 but that does not mean it is safe. Methyl 1-d really a ph im 18 and i am bigger then kids i know who bin takeing cycles for years and kids who are injecting tren and sust. I am dedicated i have my diet down and everything in check i already make good gains just wanted to see whay methyl 1-d would do i didnt buy it yet but if i did i would by formadrol for pct. This ph is nothing like superdrol by me everyone take finaflex but there not into it and go when ever. i know some sited say m1d is a t booster not a ph.
    hey im on the trifecta stack and im looking to get big for football but as a lineman im not into having the belly id rather just be ripped big not chubby big...will i see the fat loss effect soon or am i kinda s.o.l. with the stack when it comes to losing my belly
    knate
    Hey LG, just wondering if there were any carbs in the anadraulic pump? I'm on a keto diet and didnt want it to throw me out of ketosis. Thanks
    LG Sciences
    It means that all exogenous compounds can actually change your sensitivity to certain compounds like testosterone, stimulants etc...
    Hey LegalGear....what exactly do you mean by saying "Steroids change the body, truly" this sounds worrysome as though its something that cannot be reversed or something permanent?
    LG Sciences
    Should be ok as long as you clear with your parents
    rochabp
    hey dude
    question for u
    would it be ok if a 16 yr old (almost 17) took anadraulic state?
    thnx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…