nosnmiveins
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• E
    Listen I am not the same guy I was just making a joke... relax bro
    N
    Thanks for looking my cycle over bro!!
    M
    My bad. I m new to all the new lingo. 1 ml of L-dex EOD. Do you think I could get by with 1.5cc of prop every 3rd day?
    N
    after reviewing the thread that caused me to throw **** at you I realize I had no right to do so. I am a member of another forum and was getting some bad remarks on what I thought was a decent cycle structure and I think i got the 2 confused. I am extremely sorry man. I really dont know what I was looking at that made me believe you were giving me ****. sorry
    B
    looking for advise on my very first cycle,would like yo cut up as well as build some good solid mass,also what pct should i use.im new to this and dont want to screw **** up thanks
    B
    looking for advise on my very first cycle,would like yo cut up as well as build some good solid mass,also what pct should i use.im new to this and dont want to screw **** up thanks
    B
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…