Critique of formula? Axis labs hypertest

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't do this often and post threads questioning a company's product. However I came across this supplement on DPS, axis labs Hypertest XD new formula. It's very cheap for all that is in it, especially lj100 with the dose listed on the label.

Most solo Lj100 products at that half that dose sell for twice the price as this whole product. The formula also includes decent dose of fadogia and Turkesterone.

All in all formula looks good and peak my interest mainly because or price.
However it says serving size is 4 capsules, but label list almost 2500mg of total ingredients. These are standard size capsules so I am confused on how 2500+ mg can fit into 4 capsules.

I don't want to rag on a product, just kind of confused. I hope I am totally wrong.

Last edited:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah can't be true with LJ100 at 400mg. That would be a great product for most and at 400mg likely too high for most.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't do this often and post threads questioning a company's product. However I came across this supplement on DPS, axis labs Hypertest XD new formula. It's very cheap for all that is in it, especially lj100 with the dose listed on the label.

Most solo Lj100 products at that half that dose sell for twice the price as this whole product. The formula also includes decent dose of fadogia and Turkesterone.

All in all formula looks good and peak my interest mainly because or price.
However it says serving size is 4 capsules, but label list almost 2500mg of total ingredients. These are standard size capsules so I am confused on how 2500+ mg can fit into 4 capsules.

I don't want to rag on a product, just kind of confused. I hope I am totally wrong. View attachment 240460
Fadogia: Underdosed for my liking.
Turk: Less than I would like as well.
LJ100: maybe the raw material has gone down a in price but our store pays WHOLESALE from a very reputable brand and it cost $17.55 per bottle for the exact amount of LJ100 being claimed here on the label. I don't know, hmmmm.

The "Hypertrophic Activation Complex" (anyone getting supplement industry dejavu circa 2005 with this one lol)
I personally don't want: DHEA, NMDA, and Pregnenolone in a prop blend. Two are hormones and one is glutamate receptor agonist, we NEED to know how much of such things we are ingesting PERIOD.

Other than all that it looks great lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LJ100: maybe the raw material has gone down a in price but our store pays WHOLESALE from a very reputable brand and it cost $17.55 per bottle for the exact amount of LJ100 being claimed here on the label. I don't know, hmmmm.
No, LJ100 has not come down in cost at all.

I'm surprised that would be be getting a brand if it had that much LJ100 in it for 17.55 at wholesale.

LJ100 actually has a pricing guideline that brands are supposed to adhere to that don't allow their ingredient to be sold at less than a certain price and it goes off how many day supply the bottle is at 100 mg. to 200 mg. per day.

LJ100 made me pissed off even at normal dosages. I'd probably kill someone if I truly took 400 mg.

@chainsaw - for what you asked about the capsule contents, 2500 mg. would fit in 4 size 00 capsules but would not fit in 4 size 0 capsules; those are the 2 standard sizes. So it just depends on which size they're using as to if that would be possible.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 - the amount of information your brain contains/retains always astounds me 🤯

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, LJ100 has not come down in cost at all.

I'm surprised that would be be getting a brand if it had that much LJ100 in it for 17.55 at wholesale.

LJ100 actually has a pricing guideline that brands are supposed to adhere to that don't allow their ingredient to be sold at less than a certain price and it goes off how many day supply the bottle is at 100 mg. to 200 mg. per day.

LJ100 made me pissed off even at normal dosages. I'd probably kill someone if I truly took 400 mg.

@chainsaw - for what you asked about the capsule contents, 2500 mg. would fit in 4 size 00 capsules but would not fit in 4 size 0 capsules; those are the 2 standard sizes. So it just depends on which size they're using as to if that would be possible.
The product retails for $44.99, 60 caps 200mg LJ100 per cap. And I READ THE WRONG line on my system here, it's $26.99 wholesale, my bad.

The one that is 17.55 is a 100:1 product with 400mg/tab 90 tabs NOT LJ100. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The product retails for $44.99, 60 caps 200mg LJ100 per cap. And I READ THE WRONG line on my system here, it's $26.99 wholesale, my bad.

The one that is 17.55 is a 100:1 product with 400mg/tab 90 tabs NOT LJ100. Sorry for the confusion everyone.
That makes more sense. I didn't want to actually say it, but you'd said reputable brand, and I was thinking that if they were truly selling 400 mg. LJ100 at that price, I'm not too sure about that lol. 26.99 wholesale for 60/200 mg. makes more sense.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12