Products Wanted

cdawgismoney

Awards
I know we have a few vendors on this board, so I'm just mentioning these as suggestions. If they are stupid suggestions, feel free to let me know, but I figure I'd pass on my low-level market research :)

As far as I can tell, there is only a handful of companies offering an extended released formulation of 5-HTP. In Canada, I only know of one: 5-HTP CR by Xymogen. And most places that sell it are frequently out of stock or low in stock.

Berberine notoriously has low bioavailability and I only know of one company offering a liposomal formulation: Renue By Science.

It just seems there is market for these products without alternate options. Could also be because I'm in Canada where options are far more limited, but even looking at American sites, I don't see many options (for example, I ordered a 5-HTP product made by Natrol on Amazon.com under the premise that it was sustained release, but then when it arrived, I discovered it was not and apparently they're no longer offering the sustained release version).

Maybe part of the issue is that these products are relatively expensive to manufacture, but I do think there's a market for it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know we have a few vendors on this board, so I'm just mentioning these as suggestions. If they are stupid suggestions, feel free to let me know, but I figure I'd pass on my low-level market research :)

As far as I can tell, there is only a handful of companies offering an extended released formulation of 5-HTP. In Canada, I only know of one: 5-HTP CR by Xymogen. And most places that sell it are frequently out of stock or low in stock.

Berberine notoriously has low bioavailability and I only know of one company offering a liposomal formulation: Renue By Science.

It just seems there is market for these products without alternate options. Could also be because I'm in Canada where options are far more limited, but even looking at American sites, I don't see many options (for example, I ordered a 5-HTP product made by Natrol on Amazon.com under the premise that it was sustained release, but then when it arrived, I discovered it was not and apparently they're no longer offering the sustained release version).

Maybe part of the issue is that these products are relatively expensive to manufacture, but I do think there's a market for it.
The low bioavailability dosent seem to be a problem and plain old berberine as is works almost as good as metformin. For anyone who is interested, I have a glucose monitor and I do check it, I have a small group of ppl I do meal plans and stuff for and some of them I also have using a monitor. For all of us, regular old berberine outperformed all the typical otc gda and regular berberine also outperformed dehydroberberine. That's not a dig on dehydroberberine or Ala or cinnamon or chromium. All of them worked. But berberine was the clear winner for us. So what need is there to improve bioavailability besides the ability to take a lower dose for equal effects. Dosent seem to be a issue

cdawgismoney

Awards
The low bioavailability dosent seem to be a problem and plain old berberine as is works almost as good as metformin. For anyone who is interested, I have a glucose monitor and I do check it, I have a small group of ppl I do meal plans and stuff for and some of them I also have using a monitor. For all of us, regular old berberine outperformed all the typical otc gda and regular berberine also outperformed dehydroberberine. That's not a dig on dehydroberberine or Ala or cinnamon or chromium. All of them worked. But berberine was the clear winner for us. So what need is there to improve bioavailability besides the ability to take a lower dose for equal effects. Dosent seem to be a issue
Fair enough. I did see improvement on my bloodwork using the liposomal Berberine which is why I want to stick with it, but good to hear even the regular stuff works too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fair enough. I did see improvement on my bloodwork using the liposomal Berberine which is why I want to stick with it, but good to hear even the regular stuff works too.
Liposomal berberine is the regular stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dehydroberberine is the advanced form of berberine. But I don't actually understand what makes it "advanced " it absolutely works and I could use Dehydroberberine or berberine interchangeably. But for me and a few others it works slightly better despite being the "inferior form".
It says 5x more effective but I believe it's 5 times more bioavailable yet slightly less or equally effective

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Still waiting on the first company to bring out a formula consisting of myricetin, DHM, & berberine to compete with Ozempic

1) Myricetin - directly agonizes GLP-1 receptors
2) Berberine - increases expression of GLP-1 receptors
3) DHM - Increases UCP1 & PGC-1α in WAT
This Ozempic Craze needs to stop. It's a bit ridiculous how lazy and uninformed 99% of the people using the stuff are.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Still waiting on the first company to bring out a formula consisting of myricetin, DHM, & berberine to compete with Ozempic

1) Myricetin - directly agonizes GLP-1 receptors
2) Berberine - increases expression of GLP-1 receptors
3) DHM - Increases UCP1 & PGC-1α in WAT
@brundel just brought out the new Incinidrene with Black Lion research and it has myricetin.

cdawgismoney

Awards
This Ozempic Craze needs to stop. It's a bit ridiculous how lazy and uninformed 99% of the people using the stuff are.
It's a well-funded, astroturfed craze.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
GLP-1 agonists are far from a craze. This drug class is causing the first paradigm shift in diabetes management since the discovery of insulin. And it’s effects are far reaching from neurodegenerative prevention, vascular disease amelioration, and anti-aging, among many others. It’s ability to cause weight loss is unparalleled even when compared to sibutramine, phentermine, or any other anorectic
Use your reading compression brother, your post has Zero to do with what I said

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ozempic is a GLP-1 agonist. Any “craze” is well deserved.
I know what a glp 1 agonists is, I also sell segmaglutide/Ozempic, I'm very well informed. The large majority of people using it are just too fat and lazy to put the goddamn fork down. It's not being used properly and the craze where every single Dr. Is pushing it on there patients needs to stop. Especially when over 70% of patients gain all the weight back after they come off so they now have patients for life. Your statement about what the drug is and what it does has ZERO to do with my points

cdawgismoney

Awards
It's a very well funded way to appeal to America's fat lazy society. Can't put the fork down, don't fix the problem just take this.
I agree with you that America is a fat lazy society, but when you look at what they've done to our society, food, water, institutions, etc., it's not an exaggeration to say they're selling us the cure to the disease they created. I know it's not a profound insight, but I'm not blaming the people subjected to this abuse, I put all the blame on psychopaths doing the abuse.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you don't like exercising and have issues putting the fork down
this can be said with literally any supplement and drug on the market, especially steroids.
Again your missing the point.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree with you that America is a fat lazy society, but when you look at what they've done to our society, food, water, institutions, etc., it's not an exaggeration to say they're selling us the cure to the disease they created. I know it's not a profound insight, but I'm not blaming the people subjected to this abuse, I put all the blame on psychopaths doing the abuse.
You have 100% control over what you choose to eat. It's not a cure, it can be if used properly, but without learning to put the fork down and make proper nutritional choices there's no cure, just a crutch

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you keep mentioning my “reading comprehension” but I think the issue might be with your IQ. What company do you run?
Your reading comprehension is the issue. I said nothing bad about the drug. If you missed the point the first 3 times your not gonna understand it the 4th time. I'm just gonna set your settings to ignore so I don't have to keep reading your nonsense. Carry on bud

cdawgismoney

Awards
This post wasn't directed at you @cdawgismoney
Yeah, I know and I wasn't being defensive. I'm just saying I agree there's a lot of obesity and laziness, but I also see that there are a lot of external forces pushing people in that direction.

cdawgismoney

Awards
You have 100% control over what you choose to eat. It's not a cure, it can be if used properly, but without learning to put the fork down and make proper nutritional choices there's no cure, just a crutch
Do you have 100% control? What about all of the pesticides that are in most vegetables? What about all the plastic and food dye you've been exposed to? Fluoride? What about the the internal papers demonstrating the toxicity of most of the crap they feed us that corporations sit on for three decades and the FDA knowingly turns a blind eye to (e.g., Teflon)? Where I live, we don't have lithiated water and it's increasingly difficult (and technically illegal) for me to import lithium orotate. And I'm not saying it's impossible to obtain such things, but the fact that you technically have to break the law to do one thing healthy tells you everything you need to know about our level of control.

We pump children full of sugar so that their brains literally become malformed and then when they're adults, we preach to them about personal responsibility. And that's if you can afford to have children. And if you can afford children, who are you having children with? Some tatted up, used up whore whose been pumped full of birth control pills for the last 20 years and whose eggs are totally rotten, so that your child is born with novel, never-before-seen diseases and psychopathologies. Now we are going to take this enfeebled child and tell them to "put the fork down" and take accountability. Even putting aside the matter of culpability, do you think this is going to be successful strategy for solving the issue?

What happens if someone like the Sackler family comes around and distributes a substance 1000x more addictive than Oxycontin? Are you going to watch your entire country rot away and just think "hey, it's a matter of personal choice"?

And while they're putting as many obstacles as possible between you and a healthy diet, they're also importing in thousands of 3rd world migrants who feed solely on WalMart/Costco slop, which means there will be even fewer health food stores and products every year, which drives up the prices even further, while simultaneously driving down your wages. Throw in a few wars to boot and unconstrained inflation so that your savings are literally losing value every second you're alive. And in order to just hang on and keep your job to stay afloat, you have to put two doses of poison in yourself during a pandemic. Tell me how much control we have over any of this.

I'm not trying to be a blackpill here, but this idea of "you control your life", "you are the author of your life, "make your bed in the morning", etc. is BS that they're selling to you while they're poisoning you and your loved ones, demoralizing you, deranging you and stripping you of everything your worth. You have to be a self-educated adult that is making a decent living just to be able to follow a lifestyle that isn't 100% toxic. It's unrealistic to hold everyone to that standard. It should be easier to be healthy than it is to be unhealthy--that's a relatively modest benchmark for a society.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you have 100% control? What about all of the pesticides that are in most vegetables? What about all the plastic and food dye you've been exposed to? Fluoride? What about the the internal papers demonstrating the toxicity of most of the crap they feed us that corporations sit on for three decades and the FDA knowingly turns a blind eye to (e.g., Teflon)? Where I live, we don't have lithiated water and it's increasingly difficult (and technically illegal) for me to import lithium orotate. And I'm not saying it's impossible to obtain such things, but the fact that you technically have to break the law to do one thing healthy tells you everything you need to know about our level of control.

We pump children full of sugar so that their brains literally become malformed and then when they're adults, we preach to them about personal responsibility. And that's if you can afford to have children. And if you can afford children, who are you having children with? Some tatted up, used up whore whose been pumped full of birth control pills for the last 20 years and whose eggs are totally rotten, so that your child is born with novel, never-before-seen diseases and psychopathologies. Now we are going to take this enfeebled child and tell them to "put the fork down" and take accountability. Even putting aside the matter of culpability, do you think this is going to be successful strategy for solving the issue?

What happens if someone like the Sackler family comes around and distributes a substance 1000x more addictive than Oxycontin? Are you going to watch your entire country rot away and just think "hey, it's a matter of personal choice"?

And while they're putting as many obstacles as possible between you and a healthy diet, they're also importing in thousands of 3rd world migrants who feed solely on WalMart/Costco slop, which means there will be even fewer health food stores and products every year, which drives up the prices even further, while simultaneously driving down your wages. Throw in a few wars to boot and unconstrained inflation so that your savings are literally losing value every second you're alive. And in order to just hang on and keep your job to stay afloat, you have to put two doses of poison in yourself during a pandemic. Tell me how much control we have over any of this.

I'm not trying to be a blackpill here, but this idea of "you control your life", "you are the author of your life, "make your bed in the morning", etc. is BS that they're selling to you while they're poisoning you and your loved ones, demoralizing you, deranging you and stripping you of everything your worth. You have to be a self-educated adult that is making a decent living just to be able to follow a lifestyle that isn't 100% toxic. It's unrealistic to hold everyone to that standard. It should be easier to be healthy than it is to be unhealthy--that's a relatively modest benchmark for a society.
No, no1 has total control, but my point was not what your making it out to be. no1 accidentally gets 50-100lbs overweight. We all control our calorie intake and our exercise output. I have a binge eating disorder. I regularly eat entire boxes of cookies in a single sitting. But I chose to do that, just like I chose to eat healthy and exercise while working 60 hrs a week the, take care of 2 kids and working on side businesses and so on. 90% of the time I do what I'm supposed to and maybe 10% of the time I screw up and eat 3500 calories in 10min. I still chose to do that.

Every person on the planet given there not paralyzed is responsible for the person they see in the mirror. Poor education can play a role in what someone thinks is good or bad, but no1 stops people from exercising and eating lean protein, fruit and vegetables. All the tools, drugs, supplements ect will not erase poor lifestyle choices

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do meal plans and training programs for people, if I could give ppl a magic pill to reach there goal life would great. But there's no magic pill that negates poor exercise and nutrition. Not even steroids, But if I teach someone how to eat and exercise properly now they are in control of the person they see in the mirror and they cam use the fat burners and other supplements and drugs to reach there goals. I'm pro drug, I like the idea of having tools to do the job, but people gotta use the tools properly. You don't need a ak47 to kill a squirrel

And no I'm not advertising my services and I never have on this forum. Was just trying to make a point.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do meal plans and training programs for people, if I could give ppl a magic pill to reach there goal life would great. But there's no magic pill that negates poor exercise and nutrition. Not even steroids, But if I teach someone how to eat and exercise properly now they are in control of the person they see in the mirror and they cam use the fat burners and other supplements and drugs to reach there goals. I'm pro drug, I like the idea of having tools to do the job, but people gotta use the tools properly. You don't need a ak47 to kill a squirrel

And no I'm not advertising my services and I never have on this forum. Was just trying to make a point.
By the way, I also have 3 gardens so I am in control of the pesticides 6 months out of the year. From June till almost November I don't buy produce from the grocery store, I also like to purchase meat from local farmers and even get some wild game from some buddies that hunt. Obviously not everyone will do that and it is expensive. But I can build a 4-6 meal per day diet for anyone on $10 a day, you can't even get a value meal from McDonald's for $10 anymore

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
No, no1 has total control, but my point was not what your making it out to be. no1 accidentally gets 50-100lbs overweight. We all control our calorie intake and our exercise output. I have a binge eating disorder. I regularly eat entire boxes of cookies in a single sitting. But I chose to do that, just like I chose to eat healthy and exercise while working 60 hrs a week the, take care of 2 kids and working on side businesses and so on. 90% of the time I do what I'm supposed to and maybe 10% of the time I screw up and eat 3500 calories in 10min. I still chose to do that.

Every person on the planet given there not paralyzed is responsible for the person they see in the mirror. Poor education can play a role in what someone thinks is good or bad, but no1 stops people from exercising and eating lean protein, fruit and vegetables. All the tools, drugs, supplements ect will not erase poor lifestyle choices
I feel you on that whole box of cookies… Oreos **** me up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel you on that whole box of cookies… Oreos **** me up
Oddly enough those are my weakness lol, and smores pop tarts. When I'm cutting I remove all the junk from the house and IL make some homemade low sugar jam and take some pb2 and make a PBJ to knock the sweet tooth cravings out. Whisking a protein shake into sugar free pudding mix is another life saver

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Protein Pudding is the best. I really like The Core Pudd'n

Core Pudd'n 06-07-2023.jpg

cdawgismoney

Awards
By the way, I also have 3 gardens so I am in control of the pesticides 6 months out of the year. From June till almost November I don't buy produce from the grocery store, I also like to purchase meat from local farmers and even get some wild game from some buddies that hunt. Obviously not everyone will do that and it is expensive. But I can build a 4-6 meal per day diet for anyone on $10 a day, you can't even get a value meal from McDonald's for $10 anymore
I want to make it clear that I'm not saying you're someone who is unhealthy. I have no doubt you're healthier than me, but I'm just saying it's becoming more and more unreasonable to put the onus on individuals. As far as I'm concerned, you're doing God's work if you're making a living by improving the health of others, but I also think that when we are talking about things broken in society, we have to redirect the blame away from people that are barely able to cope with an ever-increasing hostile system that is actively working against them.

OK, you take more measures than 99% of the population. Now what about the bus driver with a 90 IQ who barely graduated high school and is living cheque-to-cheque to afford a basement apartment? What about his kids? Do we just say "sorry dude, should've been smarter and richer if you didn't want to die at the age of 40 from bowel cancer and leave your transgendered, autistic, diabetic children as orphans or with a single mother on SSRIs who now doesn't leave her bedroom". Even if we didn't care about these people at all (and I'm not implying you don't care), we all have limitations. If nothing changes, it's only a matter of time before their mechanisms become too complex for my IQ or your IQ to outwit it or too widespread and powerful for your financial resources or my financial resources to afford an alternative.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I want to make it clear that I'm not saying you're someone who is unhealthy. I have no doubt you're healthier than me, but I'm just saying it's becoming more and more unreasonable to put the onus on individuals. As far as I'm concerned, you're doing God's work if you're making a living by improving the health of others, but I also think that when we are talking about things broken in society, we have to redirect the blame away from people that are barely able to cope with an ever-increasing hostile system that is actively working against them.

OK, you take more measures than 99% of the population. Now what about the bus driver with a 90 IQ who barely graduated high school and is living cheque-to-cheque to afford a basement apartment? What about his kids? Do we just say "sorry dude, should've been smarter and richer if you didn't want to die at the age of 40 from bowel cancer and leave your transgendered, autistic, diabetic children as orphans or with a single mother on SSRIs who now doesn't leave her bedroom". Even if we didn't care about these people at all (and I'm not implying you don't care), we all have limitations. If nothing changes, it's only a matter of time before their mechanisms become too complex for my IQ or your IQ to outwit it or too widespread and powerful for your financial resources or my financial resources to afford an alternative.
It's not my main job but I work with ppl on fitness related stuff as my side hustle which I hope eventually will turn into more money then my main job. (Highly unlikely but I can wish lol)

Check out the black lion research thread about there new fat burner. It's a glp-1 agonist. Also green tea is one I believe. There's a few teas that are very good at bunting appetite. If you Ozempic route and your only able to eat small low calorie meals then I would prioritize lean protein sources and whatever room you have left squeeze in a orange or a serving of leafy greens. If no room for fruit or vegetables then invest in a decent greens product and a quality multi vitamin, some extra vd3 and a quality fish oil product. Even if you don't lift weights you wanna do some cardio, try working up to 45min of steady state cardio before trying any high intensity cardio. Hope that's helpful. At the end of the day you gotta eat less or move more. When calories are restricted by Ozempic or anything for that matter you no longer have the option to keep reducing calories so building on your exercise becomes the only route. I have someone who has lost over 60lbs this year and is no longer insulin dependent and most of that success was dietary choices and building up his cardio capacity. In the beginning all he did for cardio was walk his dog. If you hate jogging and running like i do then Find something you like that's challenging. I do most of my cardio punching the heavybag and wrestling. We have a group seniors with Parkinson disease that comes to our gym and I **** you not thst we have 80 year old ladies with Parkinsons that do a hour of exercise 3x a week and I hold the mits for them, some of these old ladies hit surprisingly hard despite there physical limitations.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry for the typos, tried to use talk to text for most of it and it missed some words and changed others

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This thread seems to have went sideways with a lot of conflict - my reply here is about the ingredients only.

5-HTP:
There are actually quite a few time release 5-HTP supplements on the market. They're just so common here that it wouldn't be profitable for most brands like us to bother to offer one because they're so common that they're really considered a commodity item.

A lot of people just prefer to use smaller doses multiple times per day. Nothing wrong with either approach, just answering your question.

Berberine:
A lot of companies claiming to offer liposomal ingredients really aren't anyway; its more of a glorified prop blend bc they haven't done the proper stability testing to make sure the ingredients really stay stable in liposomal format.

But for berberine, if you want an advanced form, GlucoVantage is the way to go anyway, not liposomal.

Liposomal berberine is the regular stuff.
Good point. That's the case with a lot of supposed liposomal ingredients/products. Companies will throw in phosphatidylcholine with it and call it a liposomal when its really a prop blend, or may make it a true liposomal but not do the proper quality and stability testing to confirm that it remains stable and is still a liposome months later.

Dehydroberberine is the advanced form of berberine. But I don't actually understand what makes it "advanced " it absolutely works and I could use Dehydroberberine or berberine interchangeably. But for me and a few others it works slightly better despite being the "inferior form".
It says 5x more effective but I believe it's 5 times more bioavailable yet slightly less or equally effective
GlucoVantage (Dihydroberberine) has been shown to be 5x more bioavailable and stay in the system longer than regular berberine. Basically, a person would take 100 mg. GlucoVantage to equal 500 mg. of regular berberine. The half life/lasting longer in the system is important; but a big significance of this to a lot of people is that regular berberine upsets a lot of people's stomachs and many people can't stomach 1,000 or 1,500 mg. of regular berberine per day. So, for example, GlucoVantage XT allows people at 2 to 3 capsules to get the equivalent dose of 1,000 or 1,500 mg. berberine without the digestive issues.

I know for me, I have a pretty strong stomach, and 500 mg. regular berberine is the max I can tolerate per day without it causing me stomach issues. GlucoVantage allows me to take 300 mg. per day regularly - so for someone like me, that's where the real benefit comes in.

I hope that makes sense.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This thread seems to have went sideways with a lot of conflict - my reply here is about the ingredients only.

5-HTP:
There are actually quite a few time release 5-HTP supplements on the market. They're just so common here that it wouldn't be profitable for most brands like us to bother to offer one because they're so common that they're really considered a commodity item.

A lot of people just prefer to use smaller doses multiple times per day. Nothing wrong with either approach, just answering your question.

Berberine:
A lot of companies claiming to offer liposomal ingredients really aren't anyway; its more of a glorified prop blend bc they haven't done the proper stability testing to make sure the ingredients really stay stable in liposomal format.

But for berberine, if you want an advanced form, GlucoVantage is the way to go anyway, not liposomal.

Good point. That's the case with a lot of supposed liposomal ingredients/products. Companies will throw in phosphatidylcholine with it and call it a liposomal when its really a prop blend, or may make it a true liposomal but not do the proper quality and stability testing to confirm that it remains stable and is still a liposome months later.

GlucoVantage (Dihydroberberine) has been shown to be 5x more bioavailable and stay in the system longer than regular berberine. Basically, a person would take 100 mg. GlucoVantage to equal 500 mg. of regular berberine. The half life/lasting longer in the system is important; but a big significance of this to a lot of people is that regular berberine upsets a lot of people's stomachs and many people can't stomach 1,000 or 1,500 mg. of regular berberine per day. So, for example, GlucoVantage XT allows people at 2 to 3 capsules to get the equivalent dose of 1,000 or 1,500 mg. berberine without the digestive issues.

I know for me, I have a pretty strong stomach, and 500 mg. regular berberine is the max I can tolerate per day without it causing me stomach issues. GlucoVantage allows me to take 300 mg. per day regularly - so for someone like me, that's where the real benefit comes in.

I hope that makes sense.
Makes sense. The thread did go sideways and one guy removed his posts so its kinda hard to understand who's talking to who now that I look back through the thread

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes sense. The thread did go sideways and one guy removed his posts so its kinda hard to understand who's talking to who now that I look back through the thread
Good, I'm glad it made sense. I wanted to reply to the supplement part of things, but steer clear of whatever seemed to have happened. I like you and I like the person that it looked like you'd been going back and forth with, as in I've only ever had positive interactions with him - and I try to steer clear of stuff like that anyway, but especially when I like both parties involved.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 We all know "You Are The Man"