Recent content by Ziyo

  1. Ziyo

    Do Curcumin and Black seed extract reduce DHT?

    So we can assume that it’s going to be negligible..
  2. Ziyo

    Anyone still here?

    I still hope we see Viron soon as well tho…
  3. Ziyo

    Anyone still here?

    Sounds very exciting..!! What’s the next BLR product and when?
  4. Ziyo

    FORMERON 2024

    Perhaps he decreased DHEA or increased the amount of anti-estrogens..
  5. Ziyo

    FORMERON 2024

    Are some ingredients changing?
  6. Ziyo

    ProtoTest XT - High % Protodioscin - Natural Testosterone & Libido Support

    For what is worth..I have taken 3 400mg caps of 40% Protodioscin(480mg) for some time and the extra benefits I got was in my posture and more assertiveness.
  7. Ziyo

    Taking test boosters and dht boosters while on 3AD?

    Yeah I just wasn’t sure if I should keep doing what I’m doing or since introducing 3ad it would be pointless to keep taking Dioscorea and Tribugen. Appreciate your answer.
  8. Ziyo

    Taking test boosters and dht boosters while on 3AD?

    I’m currently taking Nootropics Depot Dioscorea and Tribugen to maximise DHT levels. I’m about to introduce 3AD into my regiment and not sure if I should drop the Dioscorea and Tribugen. I heard that 3AD does not back metabolise into dht etc.
  9. Ziyo

    FORMERON 2024

    We getting close to Viron?
  10. Ziyo

    GHK-Cu-Snap8 Face serum FAQ

    What about the Serum..? Is it ready for purchase? And any eta on Viron? Or any sneak peaks?
  11. Ziyo

    GHK-Cu-Snap8 Face serum FAQ

    Looks like @brundel has been MIA
  12. Ziyo

    FORMERON 2024

    It contains both Chyrsin and Atracdylodes which are both AI
  13. Ziyo

    GHK-Cu-Snap8 Face serum FAQ

    Is this available for purchase yet?
  14. Ziyo

    Do Curcumin and Black seed extract reduce DHT?

    Appreciate that Steve. 👊🏻
  15. Ziyo

    Do Curcumin and Black seed extract reduce DHT?

    Yeah man Dioscorea is truly amazing, I’ve looked into sorghum and other stuff that I’ve started incorporating aswell. It’s all working well.
Back
Top