Recent content by Wakka1

  1. First cycle, finalizing plan after research

    I'll pick up some cissus in case I need the extra for joints, and I'll up the dosage depending how my body responds, just laid out that plan for a baseline
  2. First cycle, finalizing plan after research

    Copy that, Orange triad multi v has joint support supps in it (glucosamine, chondroitin, msm) and the oximega is a fish oil supp
  3. First cycle, finalizing plan after research

    Went ahead and bought everything as per the op. Thanks for the help, I'll probably end up trying hdrol or pmag next and be able to compare the two. Went with epi this time because of reviews of a bit more dry weight for cutting.
  4. First cycle, finalizing plan after research

    cool ill use that then, looks like i got it all set up. thanks for everyones input
  5. First cycle, finalizing plan after research

    Will do, moving forma to the end. Any other opinions on bromo or osta?
  6. First cycle, finalizing plan after research

    Planning on daa and pct assist, and osta just for 4 weeks in pct?
  7. First cycle, finalizing plan after research

    Anybody?
  8. First cycle, finalizing plan after research

    Researched alot, want to be very careful as this is my first cycle and might be considered a bit young to some. 21 years old. 173 lbs 5'8" 13% bf Stats. Bench 265 Squat 335 Dead 315 Lifting about 3 years, started very small. Goals. 180 lbs 11% bf. 365 squat and dead Previously only used basic...
Back
Top