Thanks guys!! I really dont care about weight loss. I want fat loss, lol.. Im a skinny build guy, so if I concentrate on weight loss only, im going to be very skinny. Im 6 ft tall and weight in at about 195 when I consistantly work out. If I wer to stop for a few months, my weight drops to...
Yeah, thats what I have heard/read. Im not exactly happy with my muscularity but its OK i guess, but Id really like to loose my little belly. How many calories should I be consuming in a day? Ive cut down alot on food. No soda at all, try to eat good, but obviously its not all the time b/c I...
No I didnt know that I need a PCT. I didnt even know what a PCT was/is untill yesterday reading through this forum. Im very new to the supplement world. Why do I need that, and what is the problem if I dont use it?
Yeah Ive been trying to eat better. Its real hard, lol..:lol:
THANKS JASON
Hey guys, I found this website searching on google for information on different CEL products that I found on ebay. I have soooooo many questions that I am sure this entire post is going to be all over the place, so try to stay with me... :think:
First off, I am 27 years old, im 6 feet tall and...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.