Recent content by unnamed2

  1. Pct question

    If i buy clomid or nolva from here or other places, it will only get stoppet at the custom border :/
  2. Pct question

    Not on the webpage that sells this. Only if i go underground and ask the big guys :P But, what would happen if i dont use nolva or clomid? I thought that a pct would be good enough to raise the testo again? Could i go with a medium ph for 1 month? Like purus labs - halovar? Guess thats not...
  3. Pct question

    Anyone?
  4. Pct question

    I live in Norway and a pct is hard to get here. I can only get a few of them, and these are the ones i can get. My question is, what should i use? After a ph? And what of does should i not use? Do i need something else? Besides this? Liver cycle? AX - Advanced PCT Brawn Nutrition - 6-BROMO...
Back
Top