Recent content by SwillSmitch

  1. SwillSmitch

    Test Cyp 600mg/10wks or 400mg/12wks?

    I'm starting on the 1st of jan. But yes that is exactly what I have been doing. Ended my last October 31st ( including pct) been getting back to normal levels and snagging gear for this. As of now I plan to dirty bulk this cycle. Always being a true Ectomorph, my metabolism is very high. So I...
  2. SwillSmitch

    Test Cyp 600mg/10wks or 400mg/12wks?

    I've ran two before. Both with test cyp 400/wk for 10weeks. Dbol as a kicker. I just really like that combo. I feel like a monster when I'm on. Stats are: 6"2 210 23yr Pretty lean. I'd say 10%
  3. SwillSmitch

    Test Cyp 600mg/10wks or 400mg/12wks?

    That is my question. Which would be more beneficial. -Test cyp 600mg for 10 weeks -Test cyp 400mg for 12 weeks-14 ( little long I feel) I thought it sounded like a no brainer but I was reading a bit and people made some good points. So I thought I'd get the forums advice. I've got 200mg...
  4. SwillSmitch

    Progresson/advice

    Appreciate it. All those areas you mentioned just take so damn long to grow! Legs and lower chest will grow so damn fast. Arrrrg.
  5. SwillSmitch

    Progresson/advice

    Stats: 6"2 205 22yrs old. Been lifting and eating correctly for about 4 years now. Been a runner my whole life so fitness has always been around. Also, the fact that I'm a natural Ectomorph it is insanely tough to grow, but it is coming slowly. I just wanted to get some feed back on what it...
Back
Top