Recent content by Segansational

  1. Segansational

    Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

    No, but if it's coffee I'm in! [emoji38] What brand do you like?
  2. Segansational

    Segansational's Motivation Log

    Yep, what has been great so far is that I do not feel fatigued CNS-wise at all. So either I'm working too submaximally (possible), the TRT dosage is working (probable), and the fact I've come off of a vacation / 5 days no lifting (certain this helped). Either way, I'm in a good spot as of today...
  3. Segansational

    Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Heck yeah, brother!
  4. Segansational

    Segansational's Motivation Log

    Deadlift Day - 5/3/1 Warm up routine. RDLs, Empty bar x 10 +20x8,8 Deadlifts: Warm ups, 45x10 65x8 95x6 Working sets, belted, banded pullaparts prior to each set: 115x5 135x3 145x1 - this honestly felt like a warm up. Now my lower back was feeling a bit out of alignment on left side, so...
  5. Segansational

    Segansational's Motivation Log

    I do feel like my strength base on lifts is definitely improving. Feels good, but I also miss doing more hypertophy work too. We'll see where I land after the comp, but I may keep in DLs just so as not to lose the progress again. Yes, the 24th. OK, maybe I'll treat next week as one more...
  6. Segansational

    KLEEN LIVING - A log about Life, Training, and Nutrition.

    The elevation and drier air out near the mountains definitely will require monitoring hydration, physical exertion, and lotion since you mentioned eczema. On our trip, kids needed to lotion up everyday plus chapstick, etc. To keep their skin from drying out and itching.
  7. Segansational

    Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

    Question for you: You're fairly lean right now, can't tell much other than overall comp and your back photo, but is a competition something you'd consider? I always think to myself if I were to get that lean - within striking distance - that might be the time (if you have any interest) to...
  8. Segansational

    Segansational's Motivation Log

    Bench - 5/3/1 Day Wamr up routine. Rotator cuff exercises, resistance bands. Bench Press: Warm ups, 45x10 95x8 Working sets, 135x5 150x3 165x2 - 1+ rx'd 175x1 - hit 1 easy rep, estimating this to be at about 85% capacity. Was shooting for that last set to be about 90%, but was a hair...
  9. Segansational

    Segansational's Motivation Log

    We flew into Bozeman and drove to West Yellowstone to start. From there we made essentially 3 stops in the park, starting with Old Faithful, Grand Primsatic, and the lower loop, then on to Lake Yellowstone, then through Hayden Valley up to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone / Canyon Lodge, then on...
  10. Segansational

    Slicin' and Dicin'

    Yeah, the price of protein these days is out of control. Supplement hunt or myprotein direct.
  11. Segansational

    Prodigalson's Cutting log

    Some nice shrug numbers!
  12. Segansational

    Segansational's Motivation Log

    And I'm back! Great to see all the chatter in this thread while I was gone. Helps to know that if I ever dissappear, perhaps this will live on! Think I'm also caught up now in everyone's logs... This will be a vacation update primarily: First off, Yellowstone is unreal. If you've ever...
  13. Segansational

    I’m just not that strong (yet)!

    You'll probably be feeling this one!
  14. Segansational

    Rockslide’s Settling In and Making Progress Log

    Stringing together some good workouts in a row, that's what we want to hear! Hoping the rib issue isn't anything to hold you back.
  15. Segansational

    Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Huge congratulations to your wife!! A PR and a World Record?! So, 130lbs lifted 1 arm at under 160lbs bodyweight? That's just crazy strength and balance I'd assume too. Continues to impress. Does your wife do social media or anything? Would love to follow some of her lifts/comps there too if so.
Back
Top