Recent content by Rscheminger

  1. How does my mdrol cycle look?

    I just ordered ordered sns reduce xt...that seems to be one of the more popular ones and im a little skeptical of oral sprays ha
  2. How does my mdrol cycle look?

    should i add in a cortisol blocker such as lean xtreme or isnt that necessary?
  3. How does my mdrol cycle look?

    I play for a D3 school and we don't get tested unless we make it to the championship. thanks alot for the help guys!
  4. How does my mdrol cycle look?

    I am 20 years old 5'10" 200 lbs and I play college football. I have ran an hdrol cycle in the past and had great results from it. I am now starting an mdrol cycle to add on size and strength. I know mdrol is a very potent ph but I have been researching how to run it for over a month. This is...
Back
Top