Recent content by mjllewellyn

  1. Axiron Users?

    I think I am going to ask him about that, i have no issues with pinning myself. Just went with his suggestion for now. From all that I've read and learned it may be too soon to tell just yet. But I do agree the injections are likely the easiest way to go. Plus I have a young daughter as well, so...
  2. Axiron Users?

    How long after you started did you start feeling better? Or at least any major changes?
  3. Axiron Users?

    Wow... so my situation isn't unusual at all. Many people are saying by week 4 they really notice this incredible change. That time came and went and I didn't feel anything like this.. The Dr. said he wanted all my PSA test results prior to changing the dose too much higher. Everything there is...
  4. Axiron Users?

    Hello all, I am new here. Have been using Axiron for about 7 weeks now. Haven't really noticed any ground breaking results from it just yet. About a week ago I had my dose changed from 30mg/day to 60mg/day. Had my levels tested and my testosterone level had only gone up a few points from my...
Back
Top