Recent content by mase1

  1. Critique of formula? Axis labs hypertest

    Yeah if you look what the label says it's a great deal. Honestly Axis Labs has been around forever so no reason to question it but....
  2. Critique of formula? Axis labs hypertest

    2 for $45, no way it can have all that but I'll see soon
  3. Critique of formula? Axis labs hypertest

    BOGO on DPS
  4. Critique of formula? Axis labs hypertest

    I picked it up since so cheap and I'll be the guinea pig...
  5. Critique of formula? Axis labs hypertest

    Anyone ever try this supplement?
  6. When to start GH?

    That's a great question there...
  7. USA That time of year .. more sups for sale.

    Updated list if you still got stuff
  8. Good Seller/ Bad Seller Feedback

    wfreiling- smooth transaction
  9. Is injectable l carnitine worth it for work out days only

    Yeah I'm just going to run through my bottles, already gone through 30mL/600mgmL and not seeing anything that is needed, slight icing on the cake is a good analogy
  10. Is injectable l carnitine worth it for work out days only

    I'm running at 600mg preworkout... not sure yet. I have about 6 months worth depending how I dose. Little better pump, little extra in the tank for those last couple reps, increased sweating and sometimes smell. Believe some heart/health benefits too
  11. Yk11 interesting thing

    Just thought interesting as no vision sides as if it's being blocked. Just thought interesting for science sake
  12. Yk11 interesting thing

    Almost feels like something that might be best run solo, again just through this experience
  13. Yk11 interesting thing

    Thought I'd share, so I was taking s4 with dermacrine for a summer cut. Of course was getting the vision sides which was expected, I had a bottle of injectable yk11 and took 15mg a day and the vision sides went away in a day or 2. Which to me says yk11 occupies the receptors and at least s4...
  14. Xpg napalm

    Thank you!
  15. How do you guys pin l carnitine?

    No pip here. Not anything crazy either but I'll see after 3-4 months and go from there
Back
Top