Recent content by KimChee

  1. KimChee

    Best non stim for fat loss

    Lean Edge best non stim fat burner. Alpha One and Recomp 20 also work great. Evomuse DCP when it’s in stock. I’m having a nice little run with Transdermal L Carnitine and Transdermal Alpha Gel.
  2. KimChee

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    Was taking 20 grams a day but it really tore up my stomach. Was on the toilet all the time.
  3. KimChee

    In the Mail ....

    I ordered a couple bottles of Lions Mane and this came today. Holy crimeny. I contacted the company and told them I got someone else’s order. See what they do from here.
  4. KimChee

    SNS Ursa-Bolic - Ursolic Acid Phytosome - Lean Muscle, Fat Loss, & More

    I love this stuff. I’m gonna use it for a while since Lean Edge is out of stock. Last time I used it, I had a great Recomp effect. I’m using the TD version right now. Great stuff.
  5. KimChee

    In the Mail ....

    Got this today in the mail. They shipped me Ursa Gel instead of Ursa pills oh well I love the gels. I got my 36 points so going to send them in to reload 😎.
  6. KimChee

    What is the best way to take Ultra DCP

    I used to do 3/3 it’s a great supplement for fat loss.
  7. KimChee

    Lean Edge - Clinical Strength Stimulant Free Fat Burner - 15 Active Ingredients

    I used to be that guy until I started taking BP meds. Amlodipine has made me a cold person
  8. KimChee

    Lean Edge - Clinical Strength Stimulant Free Fat Burner - 15 Active Ingredients

    I’ve been off it about a week now after a really long run and it’s crazy how much cooler my body feels off of Lean Edge. Lately, in Lean Edge, I’ve just felt hot and sweaty and I’ll break a sweat doing minimal things, but now that I’m off I feel cold again lol. Crazy how a non stim formula...
  9. KimChee

    Charity powerlifting competition supplement help

    I’m guessing you’ll be lifting in 231 lb class? And unequipped? I used to power lift a lot in my 20s/30s. In which case you could gain a little weight if you wanted to. Creatine HCl or MCC-or just regular mono if you wanted to gain some water weight. Prime XT for strength, Uro B, PA. I had...
  10. KimChee

    DCP Ultra question

    Great formula. It had something in it that was bothering my stomach. Lot of Evomuse is OOS.
  11. KimChee

    BASIS - An All New Type of Natural Anabolic - Intro & Discussion

    I probably need trt also but SNS/CEL products have been keeping me from doing it. They work well.
  12. KimChee

    BASIS - An All New Type of Natural Anabolic - Intro & Discussion

    Same man. My right shoulder is bugging out. Probably all the heavy bench and weighted dips, shoulder press for me. I think I pulled something in my left pec minor also. I feel like now that I’m getting older always fighting some nagging injury. Basis def helps. Hope you recover quickly.
  13. KimChee

    CEL Super Swole Caps - Stimulant Free Pre-Workout & Massive Pump Enhancer - Available Now

    Is this basically a crazy pump product with no stims? If so I’m in lol.
  14. KimChee

    In the Mail ....

    This just in today from DPS. 3 bottle run Basis and 2 more bottle ZMA.
Back
Top