Recent content by Kbula508

  1. LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit

    Im on day 3 everything is going good so far..have had some headaches but i dont think ive had enough water so ive upped my water. They arent so bad anymore so ill keep trying to adjust my water
  2. LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit

    I double all the doses up and almost tripled the 1-andro to get it at proper MG. They had it only at 100mg per day im going to have it at 300. Im on day 2 right now.
  3. LG Sciences Cutting Kit Cycle

    Hi guys. Going to do a review of the LG sciences Cutting Andro kit. I bought 2 and an extra 1-Andro to run it at full dose. Im 25 y/o . 5'6 with 15% body fat at 178lbs. Trying to make lean gains while cutting body fat. I will be taking 2-epiandro 50 2- 1andro...
  4. LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit

    Hi guys. Going to do a review of the LG sciences Cutting Andro kit. I bought 2 and an extra 1-Andro to run it at full dose. Im 25 y/o . 5'6 with 15% body fat at 178lbs. Trying to make lean gains while cutting body fat. I will be taking 2-epiandro 50 2- 1andro...
Back
Top