So has anyone had acne issues on trt and hcg and stopped the hcg and the acne stopped.
Also is there a way to speed up the marks left behind from the acne on the shoulders?
Appreciated
So has anyone had acne issues on trt and hcg and stopped the hcg and the acne stopped.
Also is there a way to speed up the marks left behind from the acne on the shoulders?
Appreciated
Thanks I had recently switched from an inject able ai to a pill. 1/2 on hcg only day 1 on test day.. My least level check was 1233 test 22 estridol.. So loosing a bit of my test levels probably won't hurt I assume
Hey all pretty simple.. On 100mg of test Ms 500 x2 a week of hcg. Never really had body acne before. Now I have it, mostly shoulders.. I use the recommended soap try to limit sugars etc.. Could the hcg be the cause or a big factor.. I'll be getting a vasectomy at some point in the near future...
Hi all
Quick background, got on TRT last year after several years of tests and trying everything but could never get test levels up. Just had my levels done in October and am currently sitting at 1233 Test and 22 Estradiol. I feel pretty great for the most part. I pin 500 HCG on Wednesday and...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.