Honestly... I dont know, all the information I've read over the years is for acute injuries like a tear or rupture of some sort... I think I watched something with Dave Tate saying megadosing it during first 2 weeks after injury will speed recovery up by a few weeks...
Ur right... supposedly the metagenics is the good one and some of the other ones are like u said... but they seem to work if your willing to spend like 8 dollars per day on them 😄
I get no effects from 5grams... Once I hit around 10 I see an immediate increase in performance at the gym... also I dont use mono, only krealkalyn, or CMC, or a blend which is what I normally do
Life extensions... I usually just go with whatever is the best priced since a bottle only lasts 3 days... btw just finished a push session and took 1.5grams of ara before the workout and it actually felt better then usual
Same pumps and hardness but didn't feel the bicep tendinitis like I...
You can buy them from Amazon... theres lots of information on them... I usually only use them for injuries but im thinking im pretty old now I should just stay on them forever 😄
Specialized pro resolving mediators... I've taken it for injuries in the past at really high doses and read an article stating it helps arachidonic acid act on muscle tissue but also decreases the damage... I've been taking 10 tablets (500mg softgels) ED... im going to throw some ARA before my...
Has anyone ever megadosed this... I've had a bottle for a few weeks sitting around... I was thinking of doing 15 pumps per day or more to see what happens 🤔
I tried up to a gram per day... stayed on 500mgs for atleast 6 weeks then started playing around with dosages... oral only... transdermal seems to be better but it seems to only really work well when combined with androsterone
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.