Recent content by gphagan1

  1. gphagan1

    GP’s Old Man With A Plan Log

    10/1/2026 Thursday Stretches Warmups Deload HS Iso Lateral High Row 180 x 10, 10, 10 HS Iso Lateral Mid Row 140 x 10, 10, 10 Machine Preacher Curl 3 x 10 Stationary Bike 10 minutes Leg Press 180 x 10, 10, 10 Another little deload day….spent probably as much time talking. I got to...
  2. gphagan1

    We cuttin now ✂️

    That food does look delicious. Yeah those Oikos shakes are good….the chocolate is really good.😎👍
  3. gphagan1

    Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Glad it was nothing serious with her shoulder…. I got to confess, I had to brag on Mrs Hyde today at the gym. Everyone was super impressed. And my buddy that owns the gym wife was so amazed and said it was crazy to think about her lifting almost her body weight overhead with one hand, and I...
  4. gphagan1

    GP’s Old Man With A Plan Log

    Yeah, I had only jumped 10lbs from 330 to 340, on that last set, but man I could really feel it on reps 4, 5, and 6, and that 6th rep was definitely it for that day. Our guy is looking to get a HS Low Row for our next goodie for the gym.😎
  5. gphagan1

    GP’s Old Man With A Plan Log

    Yeah after the light deload sets on bench, I wanted to feel something, so I did go higher on my CG than I should have for a deload.😬
  6. gphagan1

    We cuttin now ✂️

    I hope your kitties get to feeling better. We have our big Maine Coon cats inside and what I call our yard cats outside, that people have dropped off on our property, but we take care of them all, so I get it. I know sometimes when a kitten is staggering around that it can be an inner ear...
  7. gphagan1

    Word Association Thread!!!!!!!!11

    Beer
  8. gphagan1

    Word Association Thread!!!!!!!!11

    Hank
  9. gphagan1

    GP’s Old Man With A Plan Log

    9/30/2026 Wednesday Stretches Warmups Rotator Cuff McLeod Flys Deload Bench 5-3-1 135 x 5 145 x 5 165 x 5 CG Bench 185 x 10, 10, 10 Arnold Press 35s x 10, 10, 10 Nothing special, just another deload. Can’t wait to crank it back up next week.
  10. gphagan1

    Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Man that is so awesome…..she is a beast, and that is such an impressive lift. 💪😎🏆
  11. gphagan1

    Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

  12. gphagan1

    Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

  13. gphagan1

    Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

  14. gphagan1

    Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

  15. gphagan1

    Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

Back
Top