Recent content by foggia

  1. foggia

    USA That time of year .. more sups for sale.

    Send a list please
  2. foggia

    USA Summer cleaning GTFIH

    please close all items sold
  3. foggia

    New Here

    Hey man. Welcome! Looking Solid. Thats a pretty high trough on 140 mg lol. Feeling good? How are you liking the Tesamorelin ?
  4. foggia

    High bp

    Hey. Any update on this? Did the symptoms get better? Did you change anything? Any info could help someone else with a similar problem/cycle. Thanks
  5. foggia

    New to site. 44 male

    Hey man. Welcome to the site. Based off those labs your triglycerides, cholesterol, and ( I assume ) fasting glucose suggest possible metabolic syndrome/insulin resistance. Have you had an A1C done recently? I'd be hesitant to start trt, a growth hormone secretagogue, and a glp-1 all at the same...
  6. foggia

    Best place to buy retatrutide?

    Used MA research for years. Mike never lets you down.
  7. foggia

    USA Summer cleaning GTFIH

    Long time member not active much for awhile some of the older guys I’m sure can vouch. Did a lot of trading/ sales in past and repped. Venmo or CashApp/ interesting trades. Offers welcome 1 vial YK-11 Amino Asylum A **** load of Anastrazole.a
  8. foggia

    Ideal Kronos dosage?

    What is the best dosage for maximum effect of Kronos?
  9. foggia

    Entourage medical BACK!!!

    Thanks man. Just had my consult, and my meds were sent out yesterday. I will send my physical in this week. Just about set to go!
  10. foggia

    Entourage medical BACK!!!

    Thanks. I am supposed to speak with him via phone tonight. I have sent over my blood work and drivers license. I signed up for the $129.00 pro plan. I just have to drop off the physical form to my doctor tomorrow and that should be faxed over by the end of the week.
  11. foggia

    Entourage medical BACK!!!

    Not sure yet, my primary care physcian will obviously be taking care of that. Diet/lifestyle/exercise were discussed briefly. Mind you this was not the interview/consultation, this was just me calling and asking a few questions.
Back
Top