Recent content by Chuck Diesel

  1. Chuck Diesel

    Best non stim for fat loss

    EGCG is why I mentioned Green tea with a min % of polyphenols (most extract, 20-40% of polyphenols will be EGCG), but yeah standardized for EGCG is good also. One of the best non-stim ingredients that can help with fat loss. Not that taking it will make you drop a lb a week doing nothing but it...
  2. Chuck Diesel

    Best non stim for fat loss

    Bro! I told someone this 2 days ago. I said if you can turn your head and talk, you not doing hard enough cardio (if your goal is to turn up your metabolism).
  3. Chuck Diesel

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    Have you ever used less? Like 5g a day? Same for anyone, as in 5g and went to say 15-20g and strength went crazy or xyz, or sides?
  4. Chuck Diesel

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    This kinda makes sense. I do 2.5 -5g only on workout days so I get it.
  5. Chuck Diesel

    First cycle help please

    PCT, 2 weeks take nothing? The first 2 weeks off cycle? Why
  6. Chuck Diesel

    Best non stim for fat loss

    Best non-stim for fat loss ...."buy these products...." :rolleyes: I'm going to tell you straight up, there are no "new ingredients" to help you fat loss. I would say order some green tea caps, with at least 45% polyphenols and take 2 preworkout. I would also say you can try 700-1,200mg or so...
  7. Chuck Diesel

    Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

    Oh i can't like this twice, my bad...:cool:
  8. Chuck Diesel

    Do Curcumin and Black seed extract reduce DHT?

    I would say it isn't positive to the goal, it would be negative or neutral. So assuming negligible would be the way to go versus "no impact at all..."
  9. Chuck Diesel

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    10g isn't technically mega-dosing, but have any of you ever gone from say 5g or less of creatine to 10g or more? Anyone ever stay at 15–20g/day? Did you notice any sides? Huge difference in strength gains? I'm old school, so I've never gone over 5g/day, but I see all this "20g/day" on...
  10. Chuck Diesel

    Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

    Stacking this thread with my JP8x Hardcore preworkout (plug) at 6am probably isn't a good idea. I don't need to be bricked up walking in the gym. 😑
  11. Chuck Diesel

    Is injectable l carnitine worth it for work out days only

    Hey bro, Let me explain this from a different angle, because comparing the oral dose to the injected dose doesn't mean you're getting 5x or 10x more carnitine into the muscle (not that you implied that, but I should have said its uptake to the muscle is more important to the delivery, not...
  12. Chuck Diesel

    Do Curcumin and Black seed extract reduce DHT?

    Curcumin appears to interfere somewhere around the 5-alpha-reductase/DHT step, in a study, the testosterone treatment produced less local androgen-driven growth. I've only seen it shown to in animal skin model. Obviously the study doesn't mean that's the only way it can (skin model only), but...
  13. Chuck Diesel

    Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

    G - damn.
  14. Chuck Diesel

    Higher dose Tongkat Ali

    You have a good memory. That is exactly true about Tribulus. and Eddystones. Protodioscin was the active to closely relate to DHEA., but Tribulus had/has: Protodiocin** Prototribestin Pseudoprotodioscin** Protogracillin Dioscin Tribestin Tribulosin Tribulosaponins A and B** The actives...
  15. Chuck Diesel

    Natural testosterone booster

    androstenedione and 19-Nor use to stack well with DIESEL TEST but those were precursors. 3-AD acts directly on DHT receptors (right?) and like said, if it shuts you down, he is basically saying nothing natural should work to help with test because the 3-AD. On 3-AD and DIESEL TEST you should...
Back
Top