Recent content by Brentoj

  1. First Pct im taking .... Deca Test winstrol cycle

    hey guys ive got a bit of puffy nipples coming along . my mate sugested that I do proviron 2 tabs a day for 20 days . clomid 100mg a day for 1-7 and nolva 50mg a day for 8-37 days ... any comments or suggestions of what I could do ?
  2. First Pct im taking .... Deca Test winstrol cycle

    shot though just for just making sure .. I read up that you should only start your pct for deca 14-25 days after your last pin .. so if I start the proviron one once a day on the 14th day for 1 or 2 weeks im not sure then the clomid I run for 4 weeks ? so maybe I do the proviron for 1 week ...
  3. First Pct im taking .... Deca Test winstrol cycle

    haha no I do understand hence the / / / breaks I meant the clomid 50 first week daily / 25 2nd week daily / and so on .. I do understand ive been doing a lot of reading I just miss communicated it probably in the wrong sense of content sorry
  4. First Pct im taking .... Deca Test winstrol cycle

    hi guys so I finished my last test enanthate pin yesterday , and on tuesday thats coming will be my 2nd full week off the deca .. I was wondering this what I have cause it is hard for me to get other pcts should I start the proviron today or should I start it on the tuesday being 14 days off...
  5. First Pct im taking .... Deca Test winstrol cycle

    what suggestion would you say I run the clomid dose ? per week and when would be best to take it morning mid day or evening
  6. First Pct im taking .... Deca Test winstrol cycle

    okay cool . I can only get my hands on clomid nolva proviron ill find out about other but yes I only used deca 100 a week so 1ml of deca and 2ml of test depot " enanthate " a week so basically was 2ml on a monday 1 deca 1 test than on a thursday 1 test ... if im not mistaken please correct me if...
  7. First Pct im taking .... Deca Test winstrol cycle

    by pretty aggressive cycle do you mean just the effect is has on my body ? . also my one friend said I should go clomid / nolva / proviron together ? or clomid / nolva togther ? I dont know what you opinion is on that ? thanks for the advice though im just trying to find the best option...
  8. First Pct im taking .... Deca Test winstrol cycle

    Okay i know i should have read more into depth but when i was reading about deca before my cycle nothing came up about " limbido or deca dick " only now that ive been reading a lot lately about how to pct off my cycle i now see the chances of getting it which does make me a very concerned and...
  9. Advice Needed Please

    its test enanthate
  10. Advice Needed Please

    well ive been shooting 1ml x deca 100 and 1ml test depot 250 on a monday and 1ml test depot 250 on a thursday .. im not sure as to what you mean about the test having the deca ? sorry .... some one told me I should pct with proviron in a week time anoher said straight away another said...
  11. Advice Needed Please

    Bump really need some more people's advice :)
  12. Advice Needed Please

    Hi there im New to this forum and id like to start off by saying hello :) Okay i know i should have read more into depth but when i was reading about deca before my cycle nothing came up about " limbido or deca dick " only now that ive been reading a lot lately about how to pct off my cycle i...
Back
Top