Recent content by botk1161

  1. botk1161

    Anabolic memes

  2. botk1161

    Pausing cruise test Cyp for a trip on cruise ship

    Ya, I would take an extra shot before you go and an extra shot the week you come back. Your test levels won't go down that much. Have a great time!
  3. botk1161

    MythBusting

    If I was on gear, I would look like him too. (I believed this one to a point at one time)
  4. botk1161

    First cycle help please

    You could add 1/4 cup of avocado or olive oil to the above and then you got two 750 calorie shakes. Need a 3rd one, add more of the above.
  5. botk1161

    First cycle help please

    Pretty sure OP has at least one black belt.
  6. botk1161

    Why is half the product line up being discontinued?

    What?? I never got an email. Can someone post the emails content please.
  7. botk1161

    First cycle help please

    The last minute silly mistake would be putting your body and mind through a steroid cycle and PCT so you can look a little better for a very short period of time. All the best.
  8. botk1161

    First cycle help please

    Your problem is that your not eating enough. Steroids won’t help you with that. If you would like tips on how to gain weight, we can help with that. Until you’re able to gain and maintain weight, steroids are of no use imo. How old are you?
  9. botk1161

    Anyone still here?

    Sorry to hear your sick and can't train. All the best!
  10. botk1161

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    I use 4-5 scoops of Creatine HCL per day.
  11. botk1161

    Anabolic memes

  12. botk1161

    Anabolic memes

    Are you this committed?
  13. botk1161

    Anabolic memes

  14. botk1161

    sauce at 20

    Yep calories. Do you need some ideas? Adding Olive or Avocado oil to protein shakes can easily add calories for example.
  15. botk1161

    sauce at 20

    You should be able to make tons of gains at your age without AAS. What are your goals and maybe we can help identify why your not getting there.
Back
Top