Walking 6pac by Aug 1....time to be held accountable

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K so a few things have went sour this last month and I will not be bulking like orginally planned. So instead of chillin Im going to get shredded. I have set my goal date to have a 6pac (relaxed) by august 1st. So that gives me about 6 weeks (42days) to get there. As of right now I have the outlines of my abs when relaxed. Some mornings when I wake up you can see the top 2. I am also sitting at about 182lbs 1st thing in the morning (surprised, that recomp work'd well :lol:)

Im not going to track weight at all. I will judge by mirror and weight room performance ONLY!!!!

Heres the plan....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio Routine

Fasted cardio
Mon-Sat
30-45minutes
Treadmill @ 10-15incline and 3.0-3.3 speed

Evening cardio
Mon-Fri
30-60minutes
Treadmill @ 10-15incline and 3.0-3.3 speed

*3 nights per week i will be doing an ab routine prior to cardio. Those nights will be the shorter cardio time nights

Post-Workout Cardio
Im going to save this until the final few weeks.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training

Here's what will be going down for the following 4 weeks training wise

Monday: Chest
fly
incline
flat
decline

Tuesday: Back
Pull Ups
Barbell Rows
CG Rows
Pull Overs

Wednesday: Shoulders
Over head press
Middle Delt
Rear Delt
Front Delt
Shrugs

Thursday: Triceps
CG bench
Skull Crushers
Rope Kick Backs
Rev grip Single Arm Press Down

Friday: Biceps

Standing Alternating DB curls
Seated Alternating DB Curls
Concentration Curls
Bicep EZ Curl 21's

Saturday: Legs
Stiff Deads
Hack Squats
Good Mornings
Leg Extensions
Glute Ham Raise
Single Leg Extensions

Sunday: OFF

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet

I will stick with this diet before moving into a carb cycling diet the last 2 weeks

Meal 1:
1scoop Whey in water
6 egg whites
1/2cup Oats (dry)
1/2 cup Blueberries

Meal 2:
8oz Chicken
2gr Fish Oil
2TBS Milled Flax Seed

Meal 3:

8oz Chicken
2gr Fish Oil
2TBS milled Flax seed

Meal 4:

2scoops Whey in water
1 cup Oatmeal (dry)
or
1/2 cup Brown Rice
or
1 med sweet potato

Meal 5:
2cans of Tuna
Large Salad

*Optional Meal:
1scoop LG Protein

Meal 6:

4 egg whites
1 cup cottage cheese
2TBS Flax Oil

Daily Macros
Protein:310-335
Carbs: 100gr
Fat: 55gr
Calories: ~2,200

I know you guys are going to say to eat some veggies but realistically I wont. I will forget to eat them.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplements

Before Fasted Cardio:
2 NP Yohimbe
1 NP Caffeine
2 NP Green Tea
3-5gr NP ALCAR
5gr NP Leucine
2.5gr NP Tyrosine
25mg NOW 7-Keto
1 NOW Relora
1 NOW Ashwanganda
1gr Vit C
400iu Vit. E
1 gaspari Thyrotab
1cap Anabolic Pump

Pre-Workout
6 AMS Hypertroph-X
3-5gr ALCAR
1gr Vit. C
10gr NP Glutamine
1gaspari Thyrotab

Post Workout
1 Anabolic Pump
1 NP ALA
1gr Vit C
75mg CoQ10
400iu Vit E
10gr NP Glutamine

Pre-Cardio
2.5gr NP Tyrosine
3-5gr NP ALCAR
5gr NP Leucine
1 gaspari thyrotab

Before Bed
25mg NOW 7-keto
1 NOW Relora
1 NOW Ashwaganda
1gr Vit. C
4LG I-GH-1

Misc. Supps
Reset AD
LG Receptor
LG Dermasize-X :)
*LG Lipo Burn will be added weeks 2-5

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just dangit cause I dont think i'll be able to see abs by then still. I keep swinging back and forth on it, I think I need to just bulk up again for a bit, get more muscle on to make it easier to get cut

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just dangit cause I dont think i'll be able to see abs by then still. I keep swinging back and forth on it, I think I need to just bulk up again for a bit, get more muscle on to make it easier to get cut
I also thought about that. Run a 2 weeker of p-plex or superdrol then cut but screw it Im gonna get diced. Got to look real fly for the hunnies before I leave town :lol:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2200 cal/day seems a bit low for your weight.

considering you do the minimum cardio you have listed that's still 60 min/day...I read that the average man burns 100 cal/mile walked (this doesn't take into account the incline you've listed). at roughly 3 miles/hour that's still 300 cal/day that you're burning walking.

that really only leaves you with about 1900 cal/day...I think this might be cutting a little too deep right now. especially since you're going to continue to lift.

my guess is that you're going to be about 900 cal/day below maintenance (not including other training that you'll be doing or the thermal effect of digesting food - prob another 150-200 cal/day for protein alone)

I threw together some quick numbers, but I'm sure you know yourself better than anyone!

I also don't see enough carbs in there for the AP...I know I can def tell when I haven't had enough carbs while I'm running AP. I'd spread out another 50g of carbs throughout my AP doses (get another 200 cal in there) and cut back a little at a time when the progress fades.

my personal thoughts are that you're caloric intake is a bit too low and that you'll start to lose a bit of LBM too.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Did me some fasted cardio this morning for 45 minutes. Im going to head to the gym at about 4ish to train chest. No cardio 2nite...I have a baseball game at 9pm :aargh: I hate these late effing games!!!

Fasted Cardio
45min on Treadmill
10incline 3.3speed

Workout:CHEST
Flat DB Fly
45x12
50x10
55x8

Incline BB Bench
190x10
195x8
200x6

Decline DB Bench
3x75x8

Cable Fly(jusr lower than shoulder height)
60x8
50x10
40x12

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
but I def want to keep up with your progress on this!

planning on posting pictures?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2200 cal/day seems a bit low for your weight.

considering you do the minimum cardio you have listed that's still 60 min/day...I read that the average man burns 100 cal/mile walked (this doesn't take into account the incline you've listed). at roughly 3 miles/hour that's still 300 cal/day that you're burning walking.

that really only leaves you with about 1900 cal/day...I think this might be cutting a little too deep right now. especially since you're going to continue to lift.

my guess is that you're going to be about 900 cal/day below maintenance (not including other training that you'll be doing or the thermal effect of digesting food - prob another 150-200 cal/day for protein alone)

I threw together some quick numbers, but I'm sure you know yourself better than anyone!

I also don't see enough carbs in there for the AP...I know I can def tell when I haven't had enough carbs while I'm running AP. I'd spread out another 50g of carbs throughout my AP doses (get another 200 cal in there) and cut back a little at a time when the progress fades.

my personal thoughts are that you're caloric intake is a bit too low and that you'll start to lose a bit of LBM too.

Yea it scares me too but surprisingly my body hates calories when cutting. In high school to get under the 170lb mark I had to dip down to 1250cals!!! As long as I stay on top of my glutamine and protein intake (for whatever reason) around workouts I should be fine.

My body also hates carbs and I dont use them until I absolutely have to. I look flat on thur/friday/sat but I have been doing a little carb load on sundays and look real full 2day but well see. Im going to diet like this straight until the final 2 weeks then carb cycling should be real fun :frustrate

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for sure bud! Best of luck with this. Get ripped son!! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uhoh, so does that mean that things went sour with mrs dw?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in this biatch DW! I myself am thinking about cutting. If i wanna start fighting again i gotta get me weight down!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bike hurt my ass so I decided to run then my calf pumps were INSANE!!!! My calfs must have swelled to close to 18"...no joke. I had rope veinds running down my and across my shins. I couldn't keep running it hurt way too much. So after about 7 min it turned into a brink walk. All and all it was about 30min before I ended my sessions and came home and ate 2 cans of tuna :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No fasted cardio 2day :sad:

Im not real sad. I'll just do about 15min post workout than a 60min session this evening.

Diet was perfect yesterday as it will be all week :D

My cake batter and choc mint ATW protein should be here soon and Im pumped!!!!!

Whats everyones opinion on haveing a mini carb load on sundays? I look real full (and bloated) on mondays. I think because I ahve no regard for sodium intake. I'll be watching salt at about the 4 week mark and slowly cutting it out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't do shoulders after triceps, especially with that much volume and since you're cutting as well.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't do shoulders after triceps, especially with that much volume and since you're cutting as well.
What would you suggest Rodja...maybe an off day then hit arms 2get her or legs?

Easy....I'd say the 1st 4 meals of the day 60gr carbs (1/2 cup dry, brown rice)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do legs after a day off and group biceps with either chest or shoulders. You'd have to shuffle it around a little, but it would be easier on the CNS and for overall recovery.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh thats not too bad at all. maybe flip around the choices so its different non-fruit based carbs and not all brown rice. so maybe some oats, and some other clean source. even sweet potatos

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh thats not too bad at all. maybe flip around the choices so its different non-fruit based carbs and not all brown rice. so maybe some oats, and some other clean source. even sweet potatos
I love brown rice with a scrambled egg, some pea pods and soy sauce (gee wonder why I hold all that water :lol: )

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should try it with the egg plus a pan fried fish fillet.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we should start a club. the wannabe 6-packers. :toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tear it up son and get shredded! :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Boom B i tch!!!!!

I had a great workout 2day. I feel freakin awesome!!!!!

I really need to cut down the salt, my water retention is mind boggling

Back
Behind the neck Pull Downs
130x15
150x12
170x10
190x8

Bent Over BB rows
95x20
135x12
185x10
195x7

CG Pull Down
130x15
150x12
170x8

Straight Arm Pull Down
idkx10

Back Hyper-extention
3xBWx12

20min LI of the treadmill.....

Going to hit 60min on the treadmill 2night...going to do some interval stuff.......I'll do 1-2min intervals of 10incline @ 3.0 speed and 15incline @ 3.3 speed...I know pretty intense, :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boom B i tch!!!!!

I had a great workout 2day. I feel freakin awesome!!!!!

I really need to cut down the salt, my water retention is mind boggling

Back
Behind the neck Pull Downs
130x15
150x12
170x10
190x8

Bent Over BB rows
95x20
135x12
185x10
195x7

CG Pull Down
130x15
150x12
170x8

Straight Arm Pull Down
idkx10

Back Hyper-extention
3xBWx12

20min LI of the treadmill.....

Going to hit 60min on the treadmill 2night...going to do some interval stuff.......I'll do 1-2min intervals of 10incline @ 3.0 speed and 15incline @ 3.3 speed...I know pretty intense, :lol:
Nice work buddy! :)

I eclipsed my target weight today of 215lbs......i'm 214.6lbs :woohoo: with still 2 weeks to go. New target, 210lbs and then it's time to bulk it back up baby!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work buddy! :)

I eclipsed my target weight today of 215lbs......i'm 214.6lbs :woohoo: with still 2 weeks to go. New target, 210lbs and then it's time to bulk it back up baby!!
Thats awesome bro!!! Keep it up. I really wish I had some DCP :aargh:.....it would be the icing on my cake.

Misc. Update: I've been doing the dermasize on my chest 2x's/day for the past 10days or so. 2day I noticed my upper chest has never look'd so full. I'm really amazed by this. I'll start spreading it around my bod to see what happens and if the dermasize is actually to credit for this

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awesome bro!!! Keep it up. I really wish I had some DCP :aargh:.....it would be the icing on my cake.

Misc. Update: I've been doing the dermasize on my chest 2x's/day for the past 10days or so. 2day I noticed my upper chest has never look'd so full. I'm really amazed by this. I'll start spreading it around my bod to see what happens and if the dermasize is actually to credit for this
Man if i had one to trade you right now i would, but will do in the future. :)

Keep killin' in son. Log looks great!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to hell with cardio

no wonder I can't see my abs

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Maybe if you add it to your unit you might be able to do something with it!!! :lol: :numbered:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea btw keep up the good work! :dance:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Im a wanna-be fo sho:afro:

I'll be following DW.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got in 30min of fasted cardio :)

Im sooooo much more hungry thru the days I have been doing fasted cardio.....its unreal.

I went to bed late. I was watching the Tigers and Marcus Themes hit HR in his last 5 games....not to mention his last 8 hits have ALL BEEN HR's

I wont be updating after 2nite. I'll be out of town until sunday...everyone cross their fingers I can stay at least 80% on my diet!!!!